Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: ANti-Vax

Default Re: ANti-Vax

Quote Originally Posted by tweak'e View Post
    while our science procedures are substantially better than they where 100 years ago, yes you do get fake studies from time to time.
    Yes.

And I am a skeptic. I don't agree with things just because the majority say so.
    Hell, religion has millions of believers....

The flat earth society has some too.

But I had the vaccine. It's not a big deal....and it was free. Now I can sit back and wait for everyone else to hurry up so we can resume life as normal like a lot of countries have now.
    Ex-pctek

You are so right... It is not a big deal. Get it!

Ken

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Vaccine.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	56.8 KB 
ID:	11126
    Ex-pctek

The anti-vaxers dont trust big pharma . They dont trust scientists & their research .
    So anti-vaxers should be banned from Hospitals & doctors , as hospitals & doctors rely on big pharma .

Your choice, sure , but take the consequences of that choice .

The groups not getting vaxed , that will keep us in some level of lockdown : turns out its the gangs and some religious groups .
    Last edited by 1101; 27-09-2021 at 08:14 AM.

Just imagine if this situation was allowed to run unchecked.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sub-clusters.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	81.9 KB 
ID:	11127

There wouldn’t be a vacant hospital bed in the country and the business owners wouldn’t have any customers or staff, they’d all be ill, so no gain there.

We are so close to regaining control of the situation let’s not screw it up now.

Learn to live with it - no thanks.
    Global Warming is Mann made.

Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many.
    The problems we face today are because the people who work for a living are now outnumbered by those who vote for a living.

Quote Originally Posted by B.M. View Post

There wouldn’t be a vacant hospital bed in the country ..
    https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/hea...nurse-shortage

"Dr Alex Psirides​, a Wellington-based ICU doctor, says there are not enough ICU beds for “business as usual” care in New Zealand, even without the effects of a pandemic"
    "almost 80-90 per cent of ICU beds currently have patients in them."

"Even in Germany and the United States, which have ICU bed numbers 10 times New Zealand’s, “the effects are profound, and horrendous”."

So if it gets out of control in NZ , covid patients sent to hospital will be left to die . As happened in other countries .

Quote Originally Posted by CliveM View Post
    Well if you were a government spin merchant you would say that wouldn't you? As does tweak'e you do appear to suffer from the god like delusion that you can see inside others heads and know exactly what they think and or believe. You cannot!
    I don't need to see in to your head to know what you spout about covid is mostly trash- your words in multiple topics across this forum show that quite clearly. What I don't understand is how someone who seems reasonably intelligent can make statements like that, never supply the data, and still hold their head high even when what they say is verifiably false. But alas, that's one for the gods to decide, as it seems to be something that afflicts a minority but yet not insignificant part of the population.

tweak'e, whether you agree with them or not, at least provides the logic behind it and reads in to the data that other people supply. They're right, it's ok if you don't want to admit you've been had, as have many. But hinting that I could be a government spin merchant? Take that trumpism/fox news bullshit somewhere else.

Old guy

Quote Originally Posted by baabits View Post
    I don't need to see in to your head to know what you spout about covid is mostly trash- your words in multiple topics across this forum show that quite clearly. What I don't understand is how someone who seems reasonably intelligent can make statements like that, never supply the data, and still hold their head high even when what they say is verifiably false. But alas, that's one for the gods to decide, as it seems to be something that afflicts a minority but yet not insignificant part of the population.

tweak'e, whether you agree with them or not, at least provides the logic behind it and reads in to the data that other people supply. They're right, it's ok if you don't want to admit you've been had, as have many. But hinting that I could be a government spin merchant? Take that trumpism/fox news bullshit somewhere else.
    As usual you leap to the attack and make unspecific claims that someone, in this case me, is wrong without so much as a single example as to why or how that is the case. Unlike you I make no claim to know everything about Covid or any other subject for that matter and I have no problem changing my opinion should new information dictate that I should do so.

Quote Originally Posted by CliveM View Post
    As usual you leap to the attack and make unspecific claims that someone, in this case me, is wrong without so much as a single example as to why or how that is the case. Unlike you I make no claim to know everything about Covid or any other subject for that matter and I have no problem changing my opinion should new information dictate that I should do so.
    What's the point? Anytime someone presents you with alternate information you take the anti vax norms and deny them, call them false, straw man them and then when they push on you it becomes a fest of but i'm entitled to my opinion, even when it flies in the face of facts.

Whatever, I'm done wasting my time on you. I should have stopped the moment you asked if I'm connected with the government, you're ridiculous. Peace out, have a great day.
    Last edited by baabits; 27-09-2021 at 02:26 PM.

Old guy

You just did it again