Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: ANti-Vax

Default Re: ANti-Vax

I read where a bloke had major heart probs in the USA where he had to be flown 320K to a hospital who had a spare ICU bed. He died on the way in the chopper. Doctors are really mad that this and the sometimes criminal stupidity of the anti Vaxer's!

His daughter did a tearful interview asking people to get vaccinated, saying that if the locals wanted a good reason to get the vax, here it was, and how, according to the doctors, it could have saved her dad's life!

Ken

Quote Originally Posted by tweak'e View Post
    come to think of it the other issue will be ambo's. if they are flat out dealing with covid, they may not get to you.
    sorry, but all the more reason to keep covid cases way down as much as possible.
    Even worse, is if half the ambos are parked up awaiting someone to 'deep clean' them before they go out on another call, simply because the previous passenger may have been suspected of covid.

I saw some striking figures earlier today, I think it was from a Stuff article referencing Covid in Ireland... (but I can't be #$%&ed going thru my history to confirm).
    The country has about 80% vaccinated. Deaths of cases that got into ICU were a very small percentage. Deaths in the next tier down of the hospital care were a whole lot higher as a percentage, indicatng that if those cases could have had an ICU bed they likely would have survived. Deaths happening away from hospital (ie at home) were up around 50% of all cases with deaths, again reflecting the total lack of availability of spare hospital care. Chances are a simple O2 mask would have kept most of them alive... if only the hospitals weren't maxed out with every other unvaxed fwit.

Sure, fully vaxed people are dying, but when the unvaxed are the minority of the population, but the majority of the deaths, then you don't need to be Einstein to understand the vax is a good life plan!

Quote Originally Posted by tweak'e View Post
    i assume that means "therefore no need to get vaccinated".
    Yes tweak, the fact that his 1000’s include Road Accidents means the Vax didn’t protect them.

He’s a good guy, but a Conspiracy Theorist, and doesn’t believe anyone has landed on the moon.

On that one, the photo of Armstrong beside the American Flag blowing in the wind was proof it didn’t happen, because there is no wind on the moon.

And, the Twin Towers destruction was a controlled demolition. The planes were a decoy.

It amazes me how many of these “Conspiracy Theorists” Covert has flushed out.
    Global Warming is Mann made.

Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many.
    The problems we face today are because the people who work for a living are now outnumbered by those who vote for a living.

Quote Originally Posted by B.M. View Post
    From a Anti Vax supporter.

Even if 100% of the population is Vaccinated, we are still going to get 1000’s of deaths and every one of them will have been Vaccinated!
    I doubt that very much , because I strongly believe in the true science, and not just some crap read somewhere on the internet...which is completely bombarder with misinformation such as yours........
    _____Nothing is hidden that cannot be revealed______

Quote Originally Posted by lakewoodlady View Post
    I doubt that very much , because I strongly believe in the true science, and not just some crap read somewhere on the internet...which is completely bombarder with misinformation such as yours........
    That quote was from a Anti Vaxer, not me. You must have missed the
    Global Warming is Mann made.

Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many.
    The problems we face today are because the people who work for a living are now outnumbered by those who vote for a living.

Ooh, my most sincere apologies BM... my such bad!

LL
    _____Nothing is hidden that cannot be revealed______

Old guy

Some of you must have watched far to many Zombie movies, Either that or actualy like spending your time being terrified by the worst case scenerios presented by our news media. It is never going to happen like that. We are all going to die one day that is absolutely certain no matter what steps you take to try and delay it. Logically once 100% of the population is vacinated only the vacinated will die.

I heard of a guy that got his first jab in the morning and was dead by 3pm!

He got hit by a bus a he was crossing the road!

Ken

Old guy

Quote Originally Posted by kenj View Post
    I heard of a guy that got his first jab in the morning and was dead by 3pm!

He got hit by a bus a he was crossing the road!

Ken

Quote Originally Posted by CliveM View Post
    Logically once 100% of the population is vacinated only the vacinated will die.

Yes. Like my husband for instance.
    A cold would have killed him.....his health was so bad. I would have had him vaccinated, and he was OK with it....he had others (Sadly not the pneumonia one which we didn't know about), but even so, any mild infection probably would have killed him.

One did.
    Ex-pctek