Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 31 to 38 of 38
  1. #31
    Rocket Dog WalOne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Ellerslie
    Posts
    5,320

    Default Re: Prime Minister, not all of your "team of 5 million" is that stupid

    Quote Originally Posted by 1101 View Post
    Experts doing the opposite of what they are advising
    Minister of Health going mountain biking during a lockdown, and taking his family for a long drive during a lockdown.
    AKers still leaving Ak for a holiday , thats still happening .
    Mass exit to holiday homes out of Ak the night before lockdown.
    That's the theme of this thread ... "not all of your "team of 5 million" is that stupid".

    Auckland, being the most populated centre of the country, obviously has proportionately most of its quota of idiots, and this just goes to prove it.

    Disproportionately though are the actions of the member for Remutaka, a Cabinet Minister renowned for having his sanity questionable then as is now, in the process shooting himself in the foot - and thereby showing stupidity is not exclusive to JAFAs.

    Last edited by WalOne; 17-09-2021 at 11:15 AM.
    I have very high hopes that seriousness is a reversible condition.

    Dr Lester Levy


    I've studied deeply in the philosophies and religions, but cheerfulness kept breaking through.

    Leonard Cohen

  2. #32
    Rocket Dog WalOne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Ellerslie
    Posts
    5,320

    Default Re: Prime Minister, not all of your "team of 5 million" is that stupid

    Quote Originally Posted by piroska View Post
    Unless this image is linked to a reputable and professional source with supporting diagnosis, this post must be regarded as scaremongering and false information, potentially misleading.

    This is the stuff of social media and has no place in this forum. Moderators, please?

    I have very high hopes that seriousness is a reversible condition.

    Dr Lester Levy


    I've studied deeply in the philosophies and religions, but cheerfulness kept breaking through.

    Leonard Cohen

  3. #33
    Rocket Dog WalOne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Ellerslie
    Posts
    5,320

    Default Re: Prime Minister, not all of your "team of 5 million" is that stupid

    I don't have an issue with your post, zqwerty, and thanks for posting the verifiable information. Yours provides a link to an accountable and reputable source, which piroskas does not. Piroska's xrays could be of anything, the advancing record of any number of lung diseases - TB for one. We just don't know and have to trust the authenticity or otherwise of the images to the reputation of an anonymous person who made the post under a non-de-plume.
    Last edited by WalOne; 17-09-2021 at 12:12 PM.
    I have very high hopes that seriousness is a reversible condition.

    Dr Lester Levy


    I've studied deeply in the philosophies and religions, but cheerfulness kept breaking through.

    Leonard Cohen

  4. #34
    Moderator Jen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Auckland
    Posts
    8,232

    Default Re: Prime Minister, not all of your "team of 5 million" is that stupid

    Quote Originally Posted by WalOne View Post
    Unless this image is linked to a reputable and professional source with supporting diagnosis, this post must be regarded as scaremongering and false information, potentially misleading.

    This is the stuff of social media and has no place in this forum. Moderators, please?

    I have researched the image and it is valid, so added the reference.

    I am aware there is a lot of misinformation / misleading information being posted on the web. It is important to validate your "facts" with a reference (and no, conspiracy nutcase websites and Facebook are not a reputable source). This allows people to judge for themselves and give weighing whether to accept that fact.

  5. #35
    Rocket Dog WalOne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Ellerslie
    Posts
    5,320

    Default Re: Prime Minister, not all of your "team of 5 million" is that stupid

    In case anybody missed it (because our subservient media didn't cover it fully), the Government paid the Media $55m as operating funds to keep going during Covid. And if anybody hasn't thought that through, the $55m came from the only source of funds they (and any government) have: you and I - aka the taxpayers.

    Garrick Tremain's comment:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Watchdogs.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	80.7 KB 
ID:	11124

    $55m of our taxpayer dollar spent / invested wisely in the public interest? Aunty was giving us "up to the minute" Covid data in this morning's site - with data dating from 8 days ago. This was more $55m spent for the media to look the other way and not give us factual information. In anybody's language, a bribe.

    Last edited by WalOne; 26-09-2021 at 12:18 PM.
    I have very high hopes that seriousness is a reversible condition.

    Dr Lester Levy


    I've studied deeply in the philosophies and religions, but cheerfulness kept breaking through.

    Leonard Cohen

  6. #36
    Old guy
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,955

    Default Re: Prime Minister, not all of your "team of 5 million" is that stupid

    Quote Originally Posted by WalOne View Post
    In case anybody missed it (because our subservient media didn't cover it fully), the Government paid the Media $55m as operating funds to keep going during Covid. And if anybody hasn't thought that through, the $55m came from the only source of funds they (and any government) have: you and I - aka the taxpayers.

    Garrick Tremain's comment:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Watchdogs.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	80.7 KB 
ID:	11124

    $55m of our taxpayer dollar spent / invested wisely in the public interest? Aunty was giving us "up to the minute" Covid data in this morning's site - with data dating from 8 days ago. This was more $55m spent for the media to look the other way and not give us factual information. In anybody's language, a bribe.

    I wonder why very little that is critical of the PM, the Government in general or any adverse comment on the handling of Covid is ever published.

  7. #37
    Rocket Dog WalOne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Ellerslie
    Posts
    5,320

    Default Re: Prime Minister, not all of your "team of 5 million" is that stupid

    Quote Originally Posted by CliveM View Post
    I wonder why very little that is critical of the PM, the Government in general or any adverse comment on the handling of Covid is ever published.
    Exactly, CliveM.

    The silence of our news media has been bought.
    I have very high hopes that seriousness is a reversible condition.

    Dr Lester Levy


    I've studied deeply in the philosophies and religions, but cheerfulness kept breaking through.

    Leonard Cohen

  8. #38
    Rocket Dog WalOne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Ellerslie
    Posts
    5,320

    Default Re: Prime Minister, not all of your "team of 5 million" is that stupid

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Kindness.JPG 
Views:	25 
Size:	63.7 KB 
ID:	11125
    I have very high hopes that seriousness is a reversible condition.

    Dr Lester Levy


    I've studied deeply in the philosophies and religions, but cheerfulness kept breaking through.

    Leonard Cohen

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 38
    Last Post: 11-09-2014, 11:27 AM
  2. "Health Minister Riled at DHB Budget defecits"
    By Poppa John in forum PC World Chat
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-03-2009, 09:12 PM
  3. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-12-2006, 09:17 PM
  4. Replies: 71
    Last Post: 08-06-2005, 01:45 PM
  5. Nyeagghhhhh! Stupid "click me" spyware!!!
    By scratta in forum PressF1
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-05-2005, 11:42 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •