Senior

Default Covid app Saved Locations

I 'starred' a couple of places I regularly go to eg supermarket. Seemed such a good idea rather than holding the phone up to the QR codes and something I could quickly do before leaving my car. (Having a trolley, handbag, supermarket bags and clumsily finding my phone to scan was why I dropped it and broke the glass). They are listed in Saved Locations but I can't figure out what to do next. I choose to not have bluetooth enable in case that makes a difference.

Default Re: Covid app Saved Locations

Quote Originally Posted by bellbird View Post
    I 'starred' a couple of places I regularly go to eg supermarket. Seemed such a good idea rather than holding the phone up to the QR codes and something I could quickly do before leaving my car. (Having a trolley, handbag, supermarket bags and clumsily finding my phone to scan was why I dropped it and broke the glass). They are listed in Saved Locations but I can't figure out what to do next. I choose to not have bluetooth enable in case that makes a difference.
    The whole idea to have Bluetooth enabled is for the purpose of contact tracing. So, yes you should turn it on, both in the App and on your phone.....

LL .
    _____Nothing is hidden that cannot be revealed______

Senior

I was asking about the new covid app update which allows you to make a list of Saved Locations. Have it sorted now and I like the ease of clicking on a saved location. I haven't seen the need for enabling bluetooth for me lakewoodlady but may do in the future.

I do turn on mine and it just is doing fine. No hiccups or whatsoever so I recommend you do it too.