Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What a Howler.

Old guy

Default Re: What a Howler.

Quote Originally Posted by the_bogan View Post
    How is a community garden, and trying to get people off the **** and into doing stuff wasteful?
    Disclaimer, I know alot of people here in Otaki where it's more beneficial for them to stay at home instead of working. Adding in housing support, single mum support or whatever, community card benefits etc, alot of them are getting as much as me doing a 37.5 hour week. Regardless, most of it goes in landlords pockets who up the rent because they know WINZ will pay it
    It is a fantastic business model. The mongrel mob is an organised criminal outfit. They import/produce P. They sell P at a huge profit. and hook their customers on the stuff. The Government then pays them a fortune to get the mobs customers off P. The mongrel mob owns the garden that their addicts work in as free labour while they are suposedly being cured of their addiction. What could possibly be wrong with that?
    $3M might well be a drop in the ocean compared to other things the government wastes money on but I can think of a lot of things I would far rather see it spent on.

Quote Originally Posted by CliveM View Post
    It is a fantastic business model. The mongrel mob is an organised criminal outfit. They import/produce P. They sell P at a huge profit. and hook their customers on the stuff. The Government then pays them a fortune to get the mobs customers off P. The mongrel mob owns the garden that their addicts work in as free labour while they are suposedly being cured of their addiction. What could possibly be wrong with that?
    $3M might well be a drop in the ocean compared to other things the government wastes money on but I can think of a lot of things I would far rather see it spent on.
    An excellent analogy Clive.

Which reminds me.

Once upon a time ...

The king called on the royal weather forecaster and inquired as to the weather forecast for the next few hours. The royal weatherman assured him that there was no chance of rain for at least 4 days.

So the king went fishing with his wife, the queen. On the way he met a farmer on his donkey. Upon seeing the king the farmer said, "Your Majesty, you should return to the palace! In just a short time I expect a huge amount of rain to fall in this area."

The king was polite and considerate, he replied: "Thanks for your concern, but don't worry. It's not going to rain today. I hold the palace meteorologist in high regard. He is an extensively educated and experienced professional. And besides, I pay him very high wages. He gave me a very different forecast. I trust him."

So the king continued on his way. However, a short time later torrential rain fell from the sky. The King and Queen were totally soaked and their entourage chuckled upon seeing them in such a shameful condition.

Furious, the king returned to the palace and gave the order to fire the professional. Then he summoned the farmer and offered him the prestigious and high paying role of royal forecaster.

The farmer said, "Your Majesty, I do not know anything about forecasting. I obtained the information about rain today from my donkey. If I see my donkey's ears drooping, it means with certainty that it will rain very soon." So the king hired the donkey instead.

And thus began the practice of hiring dumb asses to work in the government and occupy its highest and most influential positions.

The practice is unbroken to this day!...
    Global Warming is Mann made.

Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many.
    The problems we face today are because the people who work for a living are now outnumbered by those who vote for a living.

Bleakly Optomistic

Quote Originally Posted by CliveM View Post
    So why aren't you out there lobbying the government with better alternatives?

And we mustn’t forget that there are 50 odd other Gangs out there and it would be rude not to give them an equal amount.

The problems we face today are because the people who work for a living are now outnumbered by those who vote for a living.

Bleakly Optomistic

Quote Originally Posted by B.M. View Post
    And we mustn’t forget that there are 50 odd other Gangs out there and it would be rude not to give them an equal amount.
    agreed B.M, lol. and more coming in all the time as the aussies deport them

SWMBO and I are a gang of two! Perhaps we should apply? You know the saying.... "Want something? Ask Jacinda!"

Ken

It’s outrageous.

I see that the Human Rights Commissioner, Paul Hunt, attended a Hui of the “Waikato Mongrel Mob Kingdom”, made a speech, but only gave them a lousy $200 by way of Koha from the Commission.

Miserable Sod, how rude.

HERE

Bleakly Optomistic

Quote Originally Posted by B.M. View Post
    It’s outrageous.

I see that the Human Rights Commissioner, Paul Hunt, attended a Hui of the “Waikato Mongrel Mob Kingdom”, made a speech, but only gave them a lousy $200 by way of Koha from the Commission.

Miserable Sod, how rude.

HERE
    B.M , do you have a magical wand to wave that makes all the gangs dissapear without someone else replacing them?
    Better the devil you know

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jacinda & Mongrel Mob.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	49.7 KB 
ID:	11003
    Corgi Ben Kenobi.......Related by Corgi to the Queen

Quote Originally Posted by kenj View Post

Name:	Jacinda & Mongrel Mob.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	49.7 KB 
ID:	11003
    Brilliant.

Name:	Laugh.JPG 
Views:	15 
Size:	17.5 KB 
ID:	11004