Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Covid Jab

Default Re: The Covid Jab

Quote Originally Posted by allblack View Post
    She must wake up every morning grateful NZ doesn't have an Opposition party. Seymour tries his best, but she has a free ride.
    I agree, never in the history of the Nation has the Government had such an easy ride.
    Global Warming is Mann made.

Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many.
    The problems we face today are because the people who work for a living are now outnumbered by those who vote for a living.

We both got the 1st jab at 10am this morning and something others' were told by their nurses, drink a glass of water before the jab and another after.

Don't ask me why!!.

The other advice was to take a pain killer at bed time. Will try that as well.

As an aside to folic acid being added to flour. Ever since wheat was ground, about 6000 years I believe, there was no sophisticated machinery to sort out the bran, pollard, wheat germ, etc, like it's done today, so folic acid was there amongst the wheat grain.

Good book to read is Gayelord HAUSER's and one can read about what happened to flour during WW11.

lurking.

Quote Originally Posted by Lurking View Post
    We both got the 1st jab at 10am this morning and something others' were told by their nurses, drink a glass of water before the jab and another after.

Don't ask me why!!.

lurking.
    That's to check for leaks after the jab!

Ken
    Corgi Ben Kenobi.......Related by Corgi to the Queen

Quote Originally Posted by B.M. View Post
    OMG, I've just read THIS

Jacinda has moved onto Mass Medication. I'm going to take Frolic Acid whether I like it or not because it is being added to Flour whether I like it or not.
    No, it's not in organic flour. Make your own or buy organic loaves.
    Folic acid isn't a medication anyway, it's part of the vitamins and minerals we need.

Folate, also called vitamin B-9, is a B vitamin that naturally occurs in certain foods. Folic acid is the form of folate that manufacturers add to vitamin supplements and fortified foods.

Folate occurs in legumes, eggs, asparagus, citrus, leafy greens, broccoli, nuts, and....wheat germ! Which is removed during the milling process...hence putting it back in.

Do you object to the iodine in salt because NZ soil is deficient as well? Or you prefer goitres?
    Ex-pctek

Old guy

It is just part of the food we eat anyway I do not see it as a problem. Folic acid is natural and will not hurt anyone and just might prevent some babies being born with spina bifita.
    Now if they could just come up with something to stop babies being belted up or killed by those who should be looking after them we would realy be on a win.

Quote Originally Posted by piroska View Post
    Do you object to the iodine in salt because NZ soil is deficient as well? Or you prefer goitres?
    No I don't object to Iodised Salt because I have the choice of Iodised or Plain. It is my choice and not that of a Dizzy Dame I don't trust.

Equally, I object to Councils putting Flouride in the reticulated water.

The problems we face today are because the people who work for a living are now outnumbered by those who vote for a living.

We will need to put dosage limits on eating bread, ie the min & max pieces of bread we can eat per day . . Im serious .
    Some people eat alot of bread, some people eat none. The dosage via bread will never be correct

I suspect its more about virtue signalling than anything.
    Medicating the masses because of a few, its a slippery slope.
    None of this would be needed if people would eat the right foods. Its really not that hard.

How is any of this going to help the young women who dont eat bread (to lower carb intake )
    What about those with gluten intolerance. We'll need to add folic acid to other foods as well then.
    I suggest instead, we put folic acid into wine vodka and alcopops.

"excess folic acid from supplements may harm your health."
    "As such, folic acid supplements or fortified foods may cause unmetabolized folic acid (UMFA) to accumulate in your blood — something that doesn’t happen when you eat high folate foods
    This is concerning because high levels of UMFA appear to be linked to various health concerns "
    May accelerate age-related mental decline.
    May slow brain development in children
    May increase the likelihood of cancer resurgence

So what are the chances of bakers & flour sellers getting the dosage completely wrong . It will happen
    Who is going to be monitoring this : no one I'd bet .
    Last edited by 1101; 09-07-2021 at 10:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by B.M. View Post
    Equally, I object to Councils putting Flouride in the reticulated water.
    Its in our toothpaste anyway. So why the need to add it to water ?
    If kids eat lots of sugar , dont brush their teeth and parents dont care, will Flouride in water really help

If we got back to eating "real bread", and there is still a lot of ground wheat flour around the country.

Probably cure a lot of the illnesses around the world, including covid.

It doesn't cure death duties tho, which is why us 5 brothers' didn't get to get into the bread making business.

As kids we learn't the trade from both grandfather and father, back in the 1930's, when flour was the real stuff and stone ground in Christchurch and shipped to the North Island.

lurking.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Flour.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	98.4 KB 
ID:	10985  

Quote Originally Posted by piroska View Post
    No, it's not in organic flour. Make your own or buy organic loaves.

As I see it this policy is to be introduced over 2 years and is to save up to 240 birth defects of the Brain over the next 30 years.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bread.png 
Views:	8 
Size:	28.7 KB 
ID:	10986

By my calculations that is an average of just 8 per year.

Wouldn’t it be better to just treat the Pregnant Mothers rather than everybody else?

As for Organic Flour being exempt, why?

My guess is that is just an Olive Branch to the Greens to gain their support.

Then there is the small matter of cost, when it comes to Organic Flour as opposed to Non-Organic flour, for those who don’t want to be part of Jacinda’s Mass Medication programme.

Well it just so happens that Organic Flour is 414% dearer than Non-Organic flour.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Plain Flour.png 
Views:	13 
Size:	49.0 KB 
ID:	10987 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Organic Flour.png 
Views:	12 
Size:	43.7 KB 
ID:	10988

I haven’t heard of a subsidy yet.