Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: P47 5.0+EDR Wireless & Bluetooth headphones.

Quote Originally Posted by B.M. View Post
    Thanks, All Fixed.

The instructions were half way through the Manual on page 116 no less.

Attachment 10980

On the same page it tells me how to Zoom-in on Sign Language, but I think I'll leave that for another day.
    The damn cheek of it They should make manuals so you can go straight to the section you want automatically, ( mind read).

The Sign language -- Dont go there The ONLY SIGN you will get to know (and no doubt already do ) is the one your SWMBO who looks at you gives when you try altering settings No words needed

Quote Originally Posted by wainuitech View Post
    The damn cheek of it They should make manuals so you can go straight to the section you want automatically, ( mind read).

The Sign language -- Dont go there The ONLY SIGN you will get to know (and no doubt already do ) is the one your SWMBO who looks at you gives when you try altering settings No words needed
    Well it’s not over yet.

Having got a sore back from patting it, thanks to my achievement, I thought I’d test it on tonight’s News, now in Swahili I understand.

Well, I have trouble with Swahili, on a good day, but when the headset lags the speakers by a couple of Milliseconds we have a whole new language that I am not familiar with at all.

I wonder which page remedying the synchronisation will be on?

Should run a Sweepstake.
    Global Warming is Mann made.

Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many.
    The problems we face today are because the people who work for a living are now outnumbered by those who vote for a living.

If the audio is out of sync with the headphones there are settings to adjust BUT they will then more than likely take the standard speakers out of sync -- And we all know what will happen then ( see last words in post 11) BUT if feeling Brave https://www.samsung.com/au/support/tv-audio-video/sound-picture-delay-on-my

I would assume any language settings would be in the same area ?

Some other Options may be of use ? https://readytodiy.com/samsung-tv-au...sync-etc-0051/

Edited: from 1st link just noticed:
    Please Note: There are no settings that will resolve Bluetooth or wireless speaker audio sync issues. Streaming audio and video wirelessly may transmit data less quickly and can cause audio sync delays.
    Last edited by wainuitech; 04-07-2021 at 10:37 AM.

My Samsung TV was sold as a Smart TV in 2012, but Samsung has progressively removed most of the Smart TV functions over the years... I therefore doubt whether my TV menu would be the same as that of a new TV. However, I can find the control in the Sound menu under SPDIF Output. There is a slider bar for Audio Delay, and I have mine set slightly above zero (lack of courage on my part in going all the way...).

When I first chose to buy the Avantree bluetooth transmitter it said on their website that they have no audio sync delays when the transmitter is used with a set of their matching headphones. However I already had a set of Bose bluetooth headphones so I chose to ignore that. By using the above Audio Delay setting I was able to remove the audio sync problem (if the speakers are on for my wife, I can hear a little over my headphones, and there is a definite but very slight delay on the headphones, but it is not detectable visually ie when watching lips moving on the screen).

The Bose headphones sucked the kumara and I now have a set made by JBL. Once again there is no troublesome audio sync delay.

BTW, shifting the Audio Delay setting didn't trouble the TV speakers in any audible way.

I don’t know about these Headsets.

I haven’t found how to exactly Sync the Sound between the this Headset and the Speakers, so I employed #8 thinking and turned the speakers down, to what others considered an acceptable level, and then turned my Headphones up, to what I considered a an acceptable level.

All was well, until SWMBO sat down with a G&T.

I politely asked her “where the f’n’l is mine”, and got told, “I asked you two or three time if you wanted one, got no reply, grumble headset, so get your own”.

The TV & Headset wouldn’t want to cause me too much more trouble I can tell you.
    Global Warming is Mann made.

Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many.
    The problems we face today are because the people who work for a living are now outnumbered by those who vote for a living.