Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: For your consideration.

Quote Originally Posted by 1101 View Post
    We can ALL take a bus or train , everywhere . If you bus stop is 2 miles (or 20 miles) away from the job, then walk .
    :
    Hilarious. I'm sure a lot of farmers would disagree.........or people down in the Catlins for instance....
    As for walk 20 miles to get a bus for work, haha....and what time would you need to leave?

The govt knows our public transport isn't up to not having car...whatever sort that might be, yet.
    Ex-pctek

Quote Originally Posted by zqwerty View Post
    Hope what you are saying is correct B.M., plenty of evidence says you're not:

Irreversible warming tipping point may have been triggered: Arctic mission chief

https://www.straitstimes.com/world/e...-mission-chief
    They forgot the photo.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Polar Bear.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	38.3 KB 
ID:	10951
    Global Warming is Mann made.

Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many.
    The problems we face today are because the people who work for a living are now outnumbered by those who vote for a living.

Old guy

Well the country voted the goverment in to rule us as they see fit so I guess the population are happy with all this expensive virtue signaling.
    It is going to be interesting to see how they will sort out all the cars stuck on the motorway after an accident with there batteries flat. In the middle of winter they will still be using juice just to keep warm. You can also bet they will not all have fully charged batteries when starting their trip anyway.

Labour would be torn to pieces if there was any opposition.

National have just imploded.

National don’t seem to make any headway before one of them disgraces themselves, which may explain why they are ineffective.

I’m guessing ACT is positioning itself for the “Run to the Line”. We’ll see, but the other Parties are sure supplying them plenty of ammunition.

But going back to Labour, and their “Minister of Maori Development”, I love This:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Willie Jackson.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	62.1 KB 
ID:	10952

The problems we face today are because the people who work for a living are now outnumbered by those who vote for a living.

Its ok I am from Motueka. prefect's Avatar

Been some first rate comments here and Gazza is spot on.
    First things first we have to get rid of the commie Labor regime remove it from power, they are propped up by the sickly Whites and the blacks in the poor areas like South Auckland Porirua and parts of Christchurch voters.
    I am not a climate change denier but I am happy to live with it, embrace it. If it means we can grow bananas in Invercargill all the better. We should do what needs to be done with sending us the down the drain economically whilst Communist China and the USA continue to increase their carbon count. Lets do our thing with the billion trees and become a carbon sink but dont do stupid things like commie labor regimes are prone to do.
    Last edited by prefect; 16-06-2021 at 05:56 PM.
    Its amazing how Potatoes give us chips,fries and Vodka.

Get your s*** together every other vegetable.

Quote Originally Posted by prefect View Post
    Been some first rate comments here and Gazza is spot on.
    First things first we have to get rid of the commie Labor regime remove it from power, they are propped up by the sickly Whites and the blacks in the poor areas like South Auckland Porirua and parts of Christchurch voters.
    I am not a climate change denier but I am happy to live with it, embrace it. If it means we can grow bananas in Invercargill all the better. We should do what needs to be done with sending us the down the drain economically whilst Communist China and the USA continue to increase their carbon count. Lets do our thing with the billion trees and become a carbon sink but dont do stupid things like commie labor regimes are prone to do.
    Thanks Prefect, for once we can agree on something. How will your family get home to the farm in a Nissan Leaf?

Its ok I am from Motueka. prefect's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gary67 View Post
    Thanks Prefect, for once we can agree on something. How will your family get home to the farm in a Nissan Leaf?
    Need to stop on the way to recharge as the Leaf would have to tow a trailer from Motueka to up the valley.
    Its amazing how Potatoes give us chips,fries and Vodka.

Get your s*** together every other vegetable.

Lets do our thing with the billion trees and become a carbon sink but dont do stupid things like commie labor regimes are prone to do.
    Sounds good Prefect, but as of now our forests and other vegetation needs more CO2.
    They are living on a very,very, frugal food supplies.

That is why they use massive CO2 generators overseas to accelerate growth in their Greenhouses.

In short, the present CO2 BS suggests we reduce the food supply to our plants, wind up with disease, and rightly screw the whole thing.

Here is a couple of links that might interest some, but the reading and explanation is a little heavy in places. HERE & HERE

Second Link didn't work so try again HERE

I am not a climate change denier but I am happy to live with it, embrace it. If it means we can grow bananas in Invercargill all the better.
    But you don't live in Invercargill. What do you think Auckland will be like if it's that hot down there?

It means most of the rest of the country is unfit for growing much at all except cactus.
    Ex-pctek