Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Isreal Herd Immunity

anti-vaxers and the lazy .
    they are one of the major reasons there was a huge issue with Measles in NZ & overseas very recently.
    Anti vaxers rely on the rest of us getting the vax, so they can be safe .

If anti vaxers were around in the past, we would still be struggling with smallpox & polio epidemics

Black Americans, I can understand their reluctance given their recent past (up to the 60's) , with them being used for medical experiments & actually
    purposely infected with nasty diseases (eg syphilis) by US doctors and left untreated just to see what happens .

Old guy

Quote Originally Posted by kenj View Post

I also agree with KarameaDave about taxpayers paying for their hospital treatment.

Ken
    I could be wrong because I have never met a so-called anti-vaxxer but I believe that they pay tax on exactly the same basis as everyone else so they are every bit as entitled to medical care as the rest of us. Or is it your belief that that anyone suffering for what could be considered a self inflicted illness or accident should be denied treatment. If so we could save a great deal of cash because there are not a lot of things that happen to anyone without some personal input or action.

holy toledo ken, that sounds like Israel today, hamas fires the first rocket and israel shouldn't retaliate!!!.

philistine/palestinian goliath was an eight foot giant, taunted little boy david of judah, silly bu**er goliath and probably why arabs use the same implement/sling shot today, did you notice how long the sling was on the news!, much longer than the ones we used as kids.

lurking

Old guy

Quote Originally Posted by 1101 View Post
    anti-vaxers and the lazy .
    they are one of the major reasons there was a huge issue with Measles in NZ & overseas very recently.
    Anti vaxers rely on the rest of us getting the vax, so they can be safe .

If anti vaxers were around in the past, we would still be struggling with smallpox & polio epidemics

Black Americans, I can understand their reluctance given their recent past (up to the 60's) , with them being used for medical experiments & actually
    purposely infected with nasty diseases (eg syphilis) by US doctors and left untreated just to see what happens .
    Agreed 100% however as I am sure you are aware you are talking about well researched and extensively tested vaccinations for those diseases. The current Covid ones have all been rushed out and are being tested on the worlds population at the present time with the prime aim of making money. Hopefully they will prove to be effective with no long term adverse effects but even according to the people producing them it will be some years before we know that. There have certainly been several bad reactions so far which may or may not be related to the jab we just do not know. For that reason I do not mind being at the back of the queue for mine.

What beats me, is 500,000 doses to Cook Islands, with a population of 17,758, enough to do the whole of the pacific islands.

lurking.

The thing is, this is our only solution to the problem. It would be hard without those vaccinations.

Quote Originally Posted by Lurking View Post
    holy toledo ken, that sounds like Israel today, hamas fires the first rocket and israel shouldn't retaliate!!!.

philistine/palestinian goliath was an eight foot giant, taunted little boy david of judah, silly bu**er goliath and probably why arabs use the same implement/sling shot today, did you notice how long the sling was on the news!, much longer than the ones we used as kids.

lurking
    And when I see them stoneing armoured vehicles I figure there is quite a lot of room for improvement in their weaponry.
    Last edited by B.M.; 20-05-2021 at 05:30 PM.
    Global Warming is Mann made.

Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many.
    The problems we face today are because the people who work for a living are now outnumbered by those who vote for a living.

Its ok I am from Motueka. prefect's Avatar

Big H might have been onto something because of the way these people kill Palestinians at will. The IDF is the most immoral army in the world.
    Its amazing how Potatoes give us chips,fries and Vodka.

Get your s*** together every other vegetable.

Quote Originally Posted by prefect View Post
    Big H might have been onto something because of the way these people kill Palestinians at will. The IDF is the most immoral army in the world.
    And who cast the First Stone?
    Global Warming is Mann made.

Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many.
    The problems we face today are because the people who work for a living are now outnumbered by those who vote for a living.

Its ok I am from Motueka. prefect's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by B.M. View Post
    And who cast the First Stone?
    The juden for holding Gaza under a siege and blockade.
    Its amazing how Potatoes give us chips,fries and Vodka.

Get your s*** together every other vegetable.