Wanderer

Default What computer case do you use?

I am still using a 2009 computer case a mid tower kinda server style from Antec. No glass panels, no magnetic dust filter, no back side with cable management. Quite heavy thou must be at least 5Kg, Has 4x 3.5 bays (non external accessible), 3x 5.25 bays (external accessible) and 1 bay for a floppy drive (also external accessible).

What do you use?

Default Re: What computer case do you use?

I still have my COOLER MASTER CSX-830

https://www.amazon.co.uk/COOLER-MAST.../dp/B00144UO1Q
    Ex-pctek

Which one ??

Generally Mid - mini Towers, the one under the TV is a Media Case, Thermaltake Tenor Quite old, had several different rebuilds over the years, Got one HP AIO that a person gave me, he was always having problem with it, corrupting at least every other month, blaming the OS, told him its not a OS or hardware problem, its something he's doing he brought a new one - same problems, The one he gave away - running fine for at least 3 years with no problems. Got several ProLiant servers (full tower Cases) weigh a LOT, they are really solidly built

Senior

Silverstone Redline RLO4B Mid Tower https://www.overclockers.co.uk/silve...ca-338-sv.html

Hey, I use a laptop and I'm fine, but I think to choose a desktop and this topic is useful for me.

Originally Posted by ClarissaBull
    I use my laptop for all cheapessaywriter projects and I'm fine with it. But a desktop would be better, I think.

Hello,

I'll always prefer a desktop to a laptop (I'm rather old-fashioned). I'm currently looking at an NZXT S340 Elite and Fractal Meshify C. Both are rather good and the price is ok for me. I've come across positive comments on Phanteks Enthoo Evolv x, but I'm not sure. Does anyone have any of these three? Any other good alternatives?

VoidMaster

Uh-oh
    It's not the least charm of a theory that it is refutable. The hundred-times-refuted theory of "free will" owes its persistence to this charm alone; some one is always appearing who feels himself strong enough to refute it - Friedrich Nietzsche

Quote Originally Posted by TerryLewis View Post
    Hello,

I'll always prefer a desktop to a laptop (I'm rather old-fashioned). I'm currently looking at an NZXT S340 Elite and Fractal Meshify C. Both are rather good and the price is ok for me. I've come across positive comments on Phanteks Enthoo Evolv x, but I'm not sure. Does anyone have any of these three? Any other good alternatives?
    Always depends on what hardware you're using but I'd go with the fractal. I've owned 3 fractal cases and have zero complaints about build quality. Corsair build quality is on par in my experience. I'm currently using a Define Mini C for the gaming pc.

Phanteks cases are good value but they take some short cuts on the cheaper models that other brands don't. e.g. punch out expansion slots rather than screwed in covers. NZXT make good cases as well but they do use thinner sheet metal on at least the cheaper models compared to others at that price point. Also their gloss powdercoat isn't that flash.