Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    VoidMaster

Default Re: And the Winner is........

"Humans are too selfish"

and also the attitude is get most of the monkeys working and then sell what they produce at a profit to you, the middleman, whilst not producing anything yourself.

It then becomes a game between the middlemen to get the best houses, cars, political power, etc with the money they have made by selling the products the monkeys are continuing to make in their unenlightened state.
    Last edited by zqwerty; 16-11-2020 at 11:00 AM.
    It's not the least charm of a theory that it is refutable. The hundred-times-refuted theory of "free will" owes its persistence to this charm alone; some one is always appearing who feels himself strong enough to refute it - Friedrich Nietzsche

The kākāpō has been crowned Bird of the Year in an election that had it all; a delayed start, alliances, and voter fraud.

"If Fawlty Towers is now being removed by the BBC then humour is dead. The puritans are winning because the establishment is weak and has no self confidence."

Nigel Farage@Nigel_Farage· Jun 12

Quote Originally Posted by zqwerty View Post
    "Humans are too selfish"

and also the attitude is get most of the monkeys working and then sell what they produce at a profit to you, the middleman, whilst not producing anything yourself.

It then becomes a game between the middlemen to get the best houses, cars, political power, etc with the money they have made by selling the products the monkeys are continuing to make in their unenlightened state.
    What about the non-working monkeys, of which there are many, that sit in front of their Smart TV all day and expect the working monkeys to keep them in the manner they are accustomed, by way of taxes, paid to the government, by the said working monkeys?
    Global Warming is Mann made.
    The problems we face today are because the people who work for a living are now outnumbered by those who vote for a living.

VoidMaster

Hopefully they've already done their productive bit during earlier years and paid their respective taxes to cover their parasitic behaviour later on in their lives.
    It's not the least charm of a theory that it is refutable. The hundred-times-refuted theory of "free will" owes its persistence to this charm alone; some one is always appearing who feels himself strong enough to refute it - Friedrich Nietzsche

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    The kākāpō has been crowned Bird of the Year in an election that had it all; a delayed start, alliances, and voter fraud.
    Has there been a request for a recount in the courts yet?

Ken
    Corgi Ben Kenobi.......Related by Corgi to the Queen

Quote Originally Posted by B.M. View Post
    What about the non-working monkeys, of which there are many, that sit in front of their Smart TV all day and expect the working monkeys to keep them in the manner they are accustomed, by way of taxes, paid to the government, by the said working monkeys?
    Lets not talk about the Retired people

Quote Originally Posted by gary67 View Post
    Lets not talk about the Retired people
    Are you talking about those who did Paper Runs, Grocery Runs, Mowed Lawns, (whilst at school), and then had a job and paid taxes for the next 60 years?
    The problems we face today are because the people who work for a living are now outnumbered by those who vote for a living.

Old dick-head

Are you talking about those who did Paper Runs, Grocery Runs, Mowed Lawns, (whilst at school), and then had a job and paid taxes for the next 60 years?
    AND paid a 60% tax rate on Saturday overtime in the 70s

AND paid 18% interest on mortgages in the early 90s

Oh right. Neither my father nor my mother did that sort of thing while at school.
    My mum had a job, but then sometimes she didn't either.
    My dad retired early, not cause he was rich, because of health...he got ACC for 6 months then they booted him off it and they lived on my mums pay for a bit until she could retire. (And she was older than him).

Stop generalising.

Not all beneficiaries are lazy people.
    My brother is one, he has had 2 jobs in his entire life. NOt for lack of trying either.

And friend of mine, she doesn't work now due to major health issues, and her partner lost his on covid.....he has only just been back at a job in the last 3 weeks.
    They had to apply for the dole...because of her, WINZ decided they would get Supported Living instead which is better than the $401.20 they would have been on, by not much...
    They have a mortgage.
    Ex-pctek

Quote Originally Posted by piroska View Post

Stop generalising.

Not all beneficiaries are lazy people.
    Oh I'm sure there are some genuine cases, but too many fit THIS mould.