Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Masks

Default Re: Masks

Meanwhile, back to the thread... I'm trying to work out how my ears are going to cope if I have to wear a mask, no matter what they are made of or from Ken. At the moment I hang my spectacles from my ears, along with my hearing aids which tuck in behind my ears. I don't think there is room for face mask tapes as well? When will my ears cry "Enough already, this is not what we were meant to do!".

Easy, a piece of tape round your head will hold it there.............LOL.
    Ex-pctek

Quote Originally Posted by John H View Post
    Meanwhile, back to the thread... I'm trying to work out how my ears are going to cope if I have to wear a mask, no matter what they are made of or from Ken. At the moment I hang my spectacles from my ears, along with my hearing aids which tuck in behind my ears. I don't think there is room for face mask tapes as well? When will my ears cry "Enough already, this is not what we were meant to do!".
    Either get bigger ears then run the risk of being called Dumbo Or you can get caps that have masks attached, so saves your head from the sun as well.

Old guy

After months of saying masks were not really necessary it is now strongly recommended that we all have a supply at hand. Putting on my tin foil hat I see a couple of possibilities.
    1. They are planning to put us all back into lock down should the polls start trending away from the current government.
    2. Some of our current leaders have a financial interest in mask production and/or retail supply.

Clive, did you know that paranoia and making up conspiracy theories are symptoms of a serious malaise?

Old guy

Quote Originally Posted by John H View Post
    Clive, did you know that paranoia and making up conspiracy theories are symptoms of a serious malaise?
    So is believing everything you hear John

Quote Originally Posted by CliveM View Post
    After months of saying masks were not really necessary it is now strongly recommended that we all have a supply at hand. Putting on my tin foil hat I see a couple of possibilities.
    1. They are planning to put us all back into lock down should the polls start trending away from the current government.
    2. Some of our current leaders have a financial interest in mask production and/or retail supply.
    Both of the above..
    Regards,

Paul W
    Taco Bell is not a Mexican telephone company

Amongst my reading today, I read this post from a guy who had something to do with the “House of Lords” who made some interesting observations.

One, was that he congratulated NZ on the handling of the situation.

Two, was noted that “I think it was Oxford University in conjunction with some “Drug Company” I have never heard of”, have a Vaccine which is at the “Red Tape” stage.

Three, was that nobody has bothered to report, how the the handling of Covid-19 the way NZ have has also virtually eliminated the ordinary common-day Flue Virus which there has been Vaccines for for years. The statistics were something like 130,000 to 1200 for a given reported area.

Interestingly, he lays this out as the result of “Social Distancing” which is a factor in so many diseases. Meningitis being one.

I’m sorry I can’t post the link at the moment, because it was a link from a link from a link ........ but I’ll try and retrace my steps and bookmark things next time.
    Global Warming is Mann made.
    The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.

Quote Originally Posted by B.M. View Post
    The statistics were something like 130,000 to 1200 for a given reported area.

Yes. Hand washing and not gathering together.
    130,000 vs how many covid? And that's just here.

But no panic over flu....even though that kills just as many old people.

Husband was about to visit a friend down here for a while, but he has flu at present. With husbands health he can't go anywhere near him yet. have to wait until he'd germ free.
    Ex-pctek

Thousands of Trump supporters who wont be around come November 3rd.

Sad

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	safe_image.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	52.6 KB 
ID:	10464

"If Fawlty Towers is now being removed by the BBC then humour is dead. The puritans are winning because the establishment is weak and has no self confidence."

Nigel Farage@Nigel_Farage· Jun 12