Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Masks

Default Re: Masks

Quote Originally Posted by B.M. View Post

Iím sorry I canít post the link at the moment, because it was a link from a link from a link ........ but Iíll try and retrace my steps and bookmark things next time.
    Go Back through your Browsers History. Opening the Browser and pressing CTRL + H Should open its history and where you have been.

Quote Originally Posted by wainuitech View Post
    Go Back through your Browsers History. Opening the Browser and pressing CTRL + H Should open its history and where you have been.
    Wainui on my version of firefox Ctrl+H expands and contracts the Window you are on. (Firefox 70.0.1)

Another little problem is I have Firefox set to clear the History & Cookies upon closure.

The idea there being to disappoint the nosy bastards from collecting and selling my browsing history to another party so they in turn can bombard me with Spam.

Don't know how well it works, but doesn't appear to have done any harm.
    Global Warming is Mann made.
    The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.

Assuming you are using the Linux version appears it not as upto date as the Windows version.
    Windows is V79

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Firefox Version.png 
Views:	16 
Size:	52.6 KB 
ID:	10465

BUT wouldn't make any difference if its set to wipe on closing. Worth a crack

In Firefox (Windows or Linux) Ctrl+H should open the History sidebar and Ctrl+Shift+H should open the History library. I am going to assume you've changed the system keyboard shortcut for toggling maximize state which is normally Alt+F10, that is if I understand what you mean by expanding/contracting.