Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Default Re: Well that didn't last long Nationals up the creek with no Leader

Quote Originally Posted by 1101 View Post
    "Everybody that has a baby gets a million dollars"
    And pot "should be free"

‘Whoa by 50 percent [I am more influential than] Stanley Kubrick, Apostle Paul, Picasso… f****** Picasso and Escobar. By 50 per cent more influential than any other human being.’
    ‘So, the voices in my head told me go, and then I just walked up, like, halfway up the stage… But I just didn’t really want to take away from Beck’s moment, or the time he’s having to talk. It was kind of a joke – like the Grammys themselves.’
    ‘I am God’s vessel. But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.’
    . ‘I think what Kanye West is going to mean is something similar to what Steve Jobs means. I am undoubtedly, you know, Steve of internet, downtown, fashion, culture. Period. By a long jump. I honestly feel that because Steve has passed, you know, it’s like when Biggie passed and Jay Z was allowed to become Jay Z.’

‘Sometimes people write novels and they just be so wordy and so self-absorbed. I am not a fan of books. I would never want a book’s autograph. I am a proud non-reader of books.’
    . ‘I will go down as the voice of this generation, of this decade, I will be the loudest voice.’

‘I hate when I’m on a flight and I wake up with a water bottle next to me like oh great now I gotta be responsible for this water bottle.’
    . ‘You should only believe about 90 percent of what I say. As a matter of fact, don’t even believe anything that I’m saying at all. I could be completely ****ing with you, and the world, the entire time.’
    ‘Visiting my mind is like visiting the Hermčs factory. Sh*t is real.’
    Ex-pctek

Another One Bites the Dust - Another One.................... HERE
    Global Warming is Mann made.

Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many.
    The problems we face today are because the people who work for a living are now outnumbered by those who vote for a living.

Quote Originally Posted by B.M. View Post
    Another One Bites the Dust - Another One.................... HERE
    Its quite funny really.

A National MP does something wrong so the Labor leader gets Emailed and then passes it on to National.

A Labor MP does something wrong so the National leader gets Emailed and then passes it on to Labor.

The key point is who gets emailed first.

What's wrong with this picture

Quote Originally Posted by wainuitech View Post
    Its quite funny really.

A National MP does something wrong so the Labor leader gets Emailed and then passes it on to National.

A Labor MP does something wrong so the National leader gets Emailed and then passes it on to Labor.

Bloody hilarious if it was so serious.

Can't believe we're paying them.
    Global Warming is Mann made.

Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many.
    The problems we face today are because the people who work for a living are now outnumbered by those who vote for a living.

Old guy

Quote Originally Posted by wainuitech View Post
    Its quite funny really.

By informing the opposition one ensures that action is taken rather than the whole thing just being swept under the carpet.

Quote Originally Posted by CliveM View Post
    By informing the opposition one ensures that action is taken rather than the whole thing just being swept under the carpet.
    Yeah I know why its done, just seems funny it is.

VoidMaster

How many people do you think are having work affaires in the whole of NZ, plenty, but the difference is they won't be fired. It's really nobodies business but the ones concerned, especially since the affaire was apparently consensual.

The Minister in question should be demoted but not fired.
    It's not the least charm of a theory that it is refutable. The hundred-times-refuted theory of "free will" owes its persistence to this charm alone; some one is always appearing who feels himself strong enough to refute it - Friedrich Nietzsche

Quote Originally Posted by zqwerty View Post
    How many people do you think are having work affaires in the whole of NZ, plenty, but the difference is they won't be fired. It's really nobodies business but the ones concerned, especially since the affaire was apparently consensual.

This isn't a Joe Blogs though, it's a high up minister, a Workplace Relations Minister, and it's not a good look for him to be shagging someone working under him (oh er!).

Quote Originally Posted by zqwerty View Post

I think he was demoted and relieved of ministerial duties, but then resigned, not seeking reelection in the upcoming elections. Semantics, I know but spares the party of any public bloodbath.
    I have very high hopes that seriousness is a reversible condition.

Dr Lester Levy

I've studied deeply in the philosophies and religions, but cheerfulness kept breaking through.

Leonard Cohen

Seems someone's been a bit more of a naughty boy.

Andrew Falloon after it was alleged he sent unwanted explicit messages to multiple young women.
    National Party leader Judith Collins saying on Thursday a fifth woman had come forward with an allegation.