Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Default Re: Well that didn't last long Nationals up the creek with no Leader

Muller might be a bit of a dork, but he's the best the Nats could find, and arguably far better than they deserved. There's going to be wigs on the green, steam on the windows, and possibly blood on the carpet before tonight's party meeting winds up. (Not all present in a Party mood I imagine.)
    Entropy is not what
    it used to be.

Quote Originally Posted by John H View Post
    The other day Muller claimed Brownlee rebuilt ChCh! On a par with Trump claiming Obama is responsible for stopping testing for COVID-19! These idiots only have a passing acquaintance with the truth.
    I thought I'd told you a million times not to exaggerate.
    Global Warming is Mann made.
    The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.

VoidMaster

Judith Collins will take over, and by the time the next elections come along she may have a chance of deposing Jacinda, but not in the upcoming election.

Like Jacinda she's got the 'X' factor and is older and more experienced with resilience and good communication skills, she reminds me a bit of Mr Muldoon with his toughness and sense of humour.
    It's not the least charm of a theory that it is refutable. The hundred-times-refuted theory of "free will" owes its persistence to this charm alone; some one is always appearing who feels himself strong enough to refute it - Friedrich Nietzsche

SWMBO has come up with a theory as to whom will be the new leader- Nikki Kaye -- its actually plausible, bit far fetched BUT who knows, IF tomorrow she is the New leader I'll tell what it was

Quote Originally Posted by wainuitech View Post
    SWMBO has come up with a theory as to whom will be the new leader- Nikki Kaye -- its actually plausible, bit far fetched BUT who knows, IF tomorrow she is the New leader I'll tell what it was
    Never doubt your SWMBO's judgment. Look who she chose to marry!
    Corgi Ben Kenobi.......Related by Corgi to the Queen

Oops

Crusher got the job

Ken

If anyone can save National, Crusher can

"If Fawlty Towers is now being removed by the BBC then humour is dead. The puritans are winning because the establishment is weak and has no self confidence."

Nigel Farage@Nigel_Farage· Jun 12

Quote Originally Posted by kenj View Post

Crusher got the job
    Of course. Who else could they go with? I don't like her much but she's been around for ages and she is certainly the opposite of the Stunned Mullet. Good on her for finally getting a turn,
    Ex-pctek

Quote Originally Posted by piroska View Post
    Of course. Who else could they go with?
    I was hoping Mark Mitchell.

Still, the Nat's have got the adults running the show now. Labour will win again this time around, but Tinkerbell's easy run has just ended. Serving fish & chips whilst editing a Communist newspaper as life experience will only get you so far against Collins and Brownlee.

Collins is known. She certainly isn't scared of the cameras.

As for the communist comment, it's amazing how many people have no idea what communism actually is.
    Ex-pctek