Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Talking The Muller jokes didn't take long

Simon Bridges wouldn't shut up when interviewed and often spouted dribble, got booted out. Muller doesn't seem to know what to say.

Someone HAD to make this up - didn't take long ( opens in Twitter - still plays OK)

https://twitter.com/i/status/1265645303748628485

Only One letter different in his name describes him by the looks
    Update / Upgrades = Replace old bugs with new ones.

Default Re: The Muller jokes didn't take long

Stunned Mullet

LOL, totally, is he deaf or just dim?
    Ex-pctek

Possum in the headlights syndrome?
    Ex-pctek

Its very unlikely that labor will loose the next election. Not a fan , but just the way things are

Being leader of the Nats at the moment is picking up the poisoned chalice . Its a short term job , just a matter of time untill you get kicked out of the job.
    Surest way to ruin a Political Career . Expect another new Nat leader within 2 years or less .

Im sure the true future leader of the Nats is biding his(her) time , waiting till the time right , maybee 2 years , maybe 4 . Waiting till theres
    an excellent chance of actually winning Elections .

Nats need to win back the swing voters . That wont happen while they are appear as favoring business over Joe Average Worker.

Quote Originally Posted by piroska View Post
    Possum in the headlights syndrome?
    Im sure it was edited to make him look half arsed . Didnt need much editing Id bet

In one of the actual original vids , an obvious delay in the audio feed of questions to him . Regardless , is this a convincing performance though ?
    https://www.tvnz.co.nz/one-news/new-...-economic-plan
    Last edited by 1101; 29-05-2020 at 04:47 PM.

Good comments guys!

Politics aside, I have sympathy for whomever - from whichever side of the divide they sit - is being "interviewed".

An interview shouldn't be considered a blood sport entertainment, a means of outsmarting the interviewee/victim. Neither should it be a conduit with which to compensate the interviewee's own insecurities. An interview should not be a debate, it is a means of drawing out answers and not to be adversarial in the process. The interviewee is not on trial. The interviewer is not judge and jury.

I'm a little disappointed Jack Tame sensed weakness and went for the jugular, although to be fair he was asking valid and simple questions and was entitled to answers. But confrontational tactics are what one would have expected - and got - from the likes of John Campbell. Possum in the headlights? LOL, but in fairness that was probably the inherent Zoom lag.
    I have very high hopes that seriousness is a reversible condition.

Dr Lester Levy

I've studied deeply in the philosophies and religions, but cheerfulness kept breaking through.

Leonard Cohen

1101 ... you make some excellent points and I go along with most of them.

I'll stick my neck out and forecast the next leader of the Nats, and the fourth female prime minister will be (drum roll) Crusher Collins

But you're right. Labour have bought the popular vote and I'd be surprised if they didn't get returned this year.
    I have very high hopes that seriousness is a reversible condition.

Dr Lester Levy

I've studied deeply in the philosophies and religions, but cheerfulness kept breaking through.

Leonard Cohen

Watched the actual live interview with John Campbell on the breakfast show, while there was lag, Muller still wouldn't answer the question no matter how many times John Campbell asked.

The link was an obvious "put together" to make Muller look stupid, but that's the whole idea of it, to take the Piss To be honest I thought Collins may have stepped up, but as others point out, she may just be biding her time.
    Update / Upgrades = Replace old bugs with new ones.

Quote Originally Posted by WalOne View Post

An interview shouldn't be considered a blood sport entertainment, a means of outsmarting the interviewee/victim.
    Come on, they do it to each other in Parliament during argument time. They should expect it from reporters. Besides asking questions is the point, you expect them to answer, however evasive they might be.

That was pitiful.
    Ex-pctek

Old guy

I've met a few politicians over the years and no matter which side of politics they are on straight answers are not to be expected. They are to scared to agree that it is a nice day in case someone within earshot is praying for rain!