Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Default Re: If Donald Trump was the Titanic captain

Is that "Fake eloquent" or Fake genius"?
    Entropy is not what
    it used to be.

Quote Originally Posted by KenESmith View Post
    Trump may shoot from the lip, he frequently communicates by Twitter, when he should keep quiet, that suggests that he is a bit of a twit, but unlike most politicians he does what he says he will do, which is a refreshing change,

Trump is not a purveyor of political correctness crap, he doesn't care who he offends, and good on him, (I also don't give a stuff who I offend.)
    I detest politicians who spout politically correct crap that flys in the face of common sense and the best interests of the nation.

Trump does what most western leaders abysmally fail to do, He puts his own country, it's interests and it's own people first, if the West is to survive, and European culture is to survive it is high time that a few more Western leaders start standing up for the own countries - The Communist Chinese leaders do, and they are determined to dominate us or otherwise take us down.

Feel free to criticise Trump when you have proved yourself and made your first billion, otherwise carry on as a leftist nonentity shouting in outrage against someone who has more ability, success and get up and go than you will ever have.
    What a load of crap.

You are as fvck3d in the head as your idol. Sad.

"If Fawlty Towers is now being removed by the BBC then humour is dead. The puritans are winning because the establishment is weak and has no self confidence."

Nigel Farage@Nigel_Farage· Jun 12

Trump has me scratching my head at times and if I were American I’d be tearing my hair out, but then I look at the alternatives.

Jeeeeeez, God save America.
    Global Warming is Mann made.
    The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.

Old guy

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    What a load of crap.

You are as fvck3d in the head as your idol. Sad.
    OK you have just proved yourself to be an ignorant idiot.. I never argue with idiots if you cannot even see that there is more than one side to any debate it is totally unproductive.

Quote Originally Posted by KenESmith View Post
    Trump does what most western leaders abysmally fail to do, He puts his own country, it's interests and it's own people first

Feel free to criticise Trump when you have proved yourself and made your first billion.
    But he doesn't. He puts his own interests first, not what is best for the majority. And why does a billion mean you are so great? How many make that much money isn't hard work, there is a certain amount of luck - right time, right place, having money to start with, ruthlessness, trampling over all to get it and such.

And Trump isn't even good at that, he's lost money far too often.
    Most of his money now is from owning property. So?
    Ex-pctek

Quote Originally Posted by CliveM View Post
    OK you have just proved yourself to be an ignorant idiot.. I never argue with idiots if you cannot even see that there is more than one side to any debate it is totally unproductive.
    A typical losers reply.

"If Fawlty Towers is now being removed by the BBC then humour is dead. The puritans are winning because the establishment is weak and has no self confidence."

Nigel Farage@Nigel_Farage· Jun 12

Trump got where he is by standing on the efforts, dreams and work of giants.
    How he got to be what breed of whatever he is - that's all his own work however.
    Trump has me scratching my head at times
    <- If the positions were reversed, "Fake Splinters", not wood but artificial plastic.
    Entropy is not what
    it used to be.

VoidMaster

From Reddit:

"Trump overheard that aerosolized coronavirus flying through the air in droplets of spittle or resting on surfaces has a half-life and can be killed by UV rays. Not understanding any of these concepts, he then asked if they could look into "injecting UV rays". Scientists or officials, wary of telling him that's not how it works and making him look and feel foolish, said, "Uh, yeah, we'll look into that," hoping he'd just drop it.

Naturally, he takes this seriously and then went to a press conference and told everyone that his boys are going to be hard at work testing injections of UV rays to see if it'll help. This was not a joke. Trump is just dumb and surrounded by both actual yes-men and others who are trying to do important jobs but need to humor his idiocy to keep said important jobs and not be replaced by another actual yes-man. This is the problem with the "adults in the room" ****: they're not telling this 5-year-old to stop sh1tting his pants and smearing it on the wall, they're just cleaning it up and congratulating him on the excellent artistry."
    It's not the least charm of a theory that it is refutable. The hundred-times-refuted theory of "free will" owes its persistence to this charm alone; some one is always appearing who feels himself strong enough to refute it - Friedrich Nietzsche

VoidMaster

More from Reddit:

Trump's a great indicator, actually. You just have to bank on the exact opposite of what he says. I'm not even kidding, it works every time.

"We have a plan." -> We have no plan.

"We have it under control." -> Sh!t is completely out of control.

"It will go away, like a miracle" -> This isn't going anywhere.

"We're on top of the situation 24/7" -> They're not even looking.

"Everybody that wants to can take the test" -> Expect supply shortages and gouging.

"...(the Economy) is raring to go by Easter" -> of next year.

"If I say it is going away, it is going away" -> Corona will be around for a good while.

"When somebody's the president of the United States, the authority is total" -> Governors go under the assumption that there will be no federal guidance and react under their own power.
    It's not the least charm of a theory that it is refutable. The hundred-times-refuted theory of "free will" owes its persistence to this charm alone; some one is always appearing who feels himself strong enough to refute it - Friedrich Nietzsche

VoidMaster

Medical experts denounce Trump's latest 'dangerous' suggestion to treat Covid-19

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...t-disinfectant