Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819 LastLast
Results 171 to 180 of 182
  1. #171
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    8

    Default Re: Covid-19 - Self Isolate

    It's the people who don't follow the basic rules for isolation that virus kept on spreading. I wouldn't be surprised if this goes on for months.

  2. #172
    Senior Member piroska's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    With Kim-Jong-Mum
    Posts
    2,365

    Default Re: Covid-19 - Self Isolate

    Quote Originally Posted by DrNum View Post
    It's the people who don't follow the basic rules for isolation that virus kept on spreading. I wouldn't be surprised if this goes on for months.
    is it?
    Most of ours are at rest homes. Ok you had a few where people had been overseas, but the rest? I don't think it's the roaming around people with clusters, it's old people, cooped up.

    More likely to get it from a supermarket IMO.
    Remember Sweden....
    Ex-pctek

  3. #173
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    6

    Default Re: Covid-19 - Self Isolate

    Quote Originally Posted by oometinz View Post
    Self Isolate works in China. There are community volunteers sending food and supply to those quarantined personnels. And it is very convenient to order anything online with mobile apps and the goods will be delivered to your home.
    We also have it here, thanks for Grab, just made my life easier and safer to just buy foods and other necessities online and deliver it to my doorstep.

  4. #174
    Wrinkly Member! B.M.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Mount Maunganui
    Posts
    7,420

    Default Re: Covid-19 - Self Isolate

    Yes, I'm warming to this on line shopping given my hate with a purple passion for Supermarkets and Mall's.
    Global Warming is Mann made.
    .
    .
    The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.

  5. #175
    Senior Member piroska's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    With Kim-Jong-Mum
    Posts
    2,365

    Default Re: Covid-19 - Self Isolate

    I've always done online, Warehouse, Mighty Ape, show shops, whatever. Who likes going shopping? And quite often you'd go to buy something at a store and find that one was out of stock. No such thing with online...well, if all distribution was, it shows it.

    Did it with the washing machine too, it got delivered.......
    Ex-pctek

  6. #176
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    6

    Default Re: Covid-19 - Self Isolate

    Quote Originally Posted by piroska View Post
    I've always done online, Warehouse, Mighty Ape, show shops, whatever. Who likes going shopping? And quite often you'd go to buy something at a store and find that one was out of stock. No such thing with online...well, if all distribution was, it shows it.

    Did it with the washing machine too, it got delivered.......
    Haha got lots of experience going to store only to find out that what I need is out of stock LMAO.

  7. #177
    Wanderer
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    7,419

    Default Re: Covid-19 - Self Isolate

    Tuesday 28th April 12am will officially be level 3, not the same as level 3 previously before lock-down. Can already imagine the takeaway food places, maybe a few people would be lining up there before then even thou many stores need to stock up supplies and do the preliminary work. Coffee shops might be able to open with relatively few preparation.

  8. #178
    Computer Technician wainuitech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Wellington
    Posts
    27,499

    Default Re: Covid-19 - Self Isolate

    Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Tuesday 28th April 12am will officially be level 3, not the same as level 3 previously before lock-down. Can already imagine the takeaway food places, maybe a few people would be lining up there before then even thou many stores need to stock up supplies and do the preliminary work. Coffee shops might be able to open with relatively few preparation.
    McDonalds will be fine With all the perspectives their food has the old stock at the time of lockdown will still be usable
    Update / Upgrades = Replace old bugs with new ones.

  9. #179
    Off Limits...... beetle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Somewhere ......... near here....sometimes...near there too.......
    Posts
    4,063

    Default Re: Covid-19 - Self Isolate

    Quote Originally Posted by wainuitech View Post
    McDonalds will be fine With all the perspectives their food has the old stock at the time of lockdown will still be usable

    Im not trying to be difficult it just comes naturally.

  10. #180
    Seasoned Member allblack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 'Nui
    Posts
    1,658

    Default Re: Covid-19 - Self Isolate

    I'm parking my car in the drive-thru now and going back next week for opening.

Similar Threads

  1. Password program to isolate certain programs
    By Neil McC in forum PressF1
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-10-2003, 03:23 PM
  2. Trying to isolate a network problem.
    By rayonline in forum PressF1
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 14-04-2003, 09:10 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •