Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Legal Matter - Relationship Property What is it?

Quote Originally Posted by Digby View Post
    Slightly off topic.
    But I found my filipina g/f by accident.
    I just bought a new house, and she was living next door, after splitting up from her kiwi husband.
    She asked if I knew Microsoft Wword and how to change a tyre.
    I said Of course I knew all about word and Excel and Acess, and how to change a tyre.
    But I would not want (or be able to) to change a tyre, but I changed her wheel.

We have been together now for 5 years and she is a bit younger than me, but she treats me well.
    And she's not a gold digger, as so many women are.
    Digby, that was no accident she's got you by the short and curlies but you won't have to worry about the bun fight after you pass over to the other side!.

lurking.

In Auckland. I had a Filipina caregiver cleaner. Very attractive always woked hard & always did a little more than a European. Age, Late 30s. Me mid 60s. Had her own house from her dead husband & two young daughters.
    I asked here one day, "What would you say if I asked you to marry me?' Reply.. " I want to see your Will first". I changed caregivers.
    If you want a young "Partner" The adverts on the computer give you plenty of choice.Russia, Ukraine,Anywhere in general Asia. Lets face it, those girls are not marrying for love, only for a better life. I dont blame them. Not easy to fit into a Kiwi lifestyle no way of knowing how you will be treated. PJ
    Deafness.
    When I was younger I heard but didn't listen.
    Now I am older, I listen but cannot hear.

If it is not broke, don't make it broker by trying to make it better. (This applies specifically to PJ)

Quote Originally Posted by Poppa John View Post
    I changed caregivers.
    Why? Given the forwardness and probable inappropriateness of your question her reply seems thoroughly reasonable.

Shame she lost her job.

Quote Originally Posted by Poppa John View Post
    Lets face it, those girls are not marrying for love, only for a better life. I dont blame them.
    The men are only marrying for lust , they arnt marrying someone their own age , its a good looking immigrant .
    So just as bad as each other . Their choice, live with the consequnces

VoidMaster

It's the way its always been, comparatively rich powerful men get "eye for the main chance" attractive younger women.

The basis of the transaction is sex exchanged for security and comfort.
    It's not the least charm of a theory that it is refutable. The hundred-times-refuted theory of "free will" owes its persistence to this charm alone; some one is always appearing who feels himself strong enough to refute it - Friedrich Nietzsche

Quote Originally Posted by zqwerty View Post
    The basis of the transaction is sex exchanged for security and comfort.
    A win-win arrangement.

Quote Originally Posted by allblack View Post
    A win-win arrangement.
    Only a man would say that.
    Whores might do the work but don't think they all enjoy it.
    Ex-pctek

VoidMaster

Better an ugly rich man than a penniless vagabond feckless good-looking sexy young rascal as they (the young women) find out to their cost after having two or three kids then he runs off for a younger model with no children.

Seen it so much in my life here in NZ, young women in a way are worse than young men when it comes to good decision making, too many opportunities to make bad decisions too much temptation and not much common sense.

I am quite close to two young women in my life at the moment 28 and 30 years old, they just keep making bad decision about the men they meet, you can't tell them anything though, they know it all.

Although I must say, my daughter is just as bad, poor decisions all through her life, now 47 years old, the men they are meeting up with seem quite unreasonable to me, with mostly money and the obtaining of it on their minds, women are taken for granted there's always another one round the corner.
    Last edited by zqwerty; 11-10-2019 at 01:49 PM.
    It's not the least charm of a theory that it is refutable. The hundred-times-refuted theory of "free will" owes its persistence to this charm alone; some one is always appearing who feels himself strong enough to refute it - Friedrich Nietzsche

Well I chose a penniless vagabond goodlooking.....
    Well not quite penniless.

The rich are more than capable of running off too you know, and in fact do that younger model thing more often, cause they can.

And yes, some women are bad...I have met a few, multiple kids, multiple dads and so on.

Humans are influenced too much by hormones.
    Ex-pctek

VoidMaster

Woman I have known nearly always choose the "bad-boy", exciting unreliable types over the reliable, constant, good father, perhaps boring men.

They don't seem to realize there are two types of men and always pick the wrong ones.

The reason for the two types is quite simple. There are two strategies to procreate:

Either impregnate lots of females and move on for more or find a reliable partner and share in the upbringing of the children and that way ensure your progeny survive.

So as with all species it can be a numbers game or one can take time to bring up the offspring and not abandon them to their fate and just make lots lol.

This is how they should be thinking:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4oe7tdXo-g
    Last edited by zqwerty; 12-10-2019 at 09:35 AM.