Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A Must Read

Default Re: A Must Read

Quote Originally Posted by piroska View Post

Dr said, yes you can get it more than once.
    so that would imply the vaccination would stop working over a time . Which makes sense after the virus mutates a bit over the years , much like flu & cold virus's mutate .

My whole primary school was mass vaccinated back in the late 60's . Parents had the option of refusing . Dont know why they dont do that now if its a serious as they claim.

The school nurse did that at the teen parent school I worked at up till my recent retirement. At the time there was an outbreak of mumps. I had one as well so I am up to date. Measles can kill old and young mumps vaccine is part of the MMR vaccine (Mumps, Measles and Rubella) Another preventable one is Whooping Cough (Pertussis). If you are not in favour of vaccination, seeing a baby with that would probably change your mind. And of course there in the old evil that I remember from the late 40's on. Polio. Had a friend at school who was on crutches all his life as a result of that. SWMBO's cousin was adopted by her parents after his parents died from Polio.

WHO, World Health Organisation list the following 26 diseases tha can be prevented by vaccination....

Cholera Dengue fever Diphtheria Haemophilus influenzae type b Hepatitis A Hepatitis B Hepatitis E Human papilloma-virus Influenza Japanese encephalitis Malaria Measles Meningococcal disease Mumps Pneumococcal disease Pertussis Poliomyelitis Rabies Rotavirus gastroenteritis
    Rubella Tetanus Tick-borne encephalitis Tuberculosis Typhoid fever Varicella and herpes zoster (shingles) Yellow fever

Some bad buggers there!!

Ken
    Last edited by kenj; 07-10-2019 at 11:47 AM.

An Aussie solution to the protestors.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Speed Bumps.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	76.0 KB 
ID:	10039

HERE
    Global Warming is Mann made.
    The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.

Here's your odds!!1

In New Zealand, more than 15 measles cases out of 100 are hospitalised. Pneumonia accounts for nearly two thirds of measles deaths. Approximately 1 in 1000 cases develop encephalitis (inflammation of the brain), of these 15% die and approximately one third are left with permanent brain damage.
    Measles | Immunisation Advisory Centre
    https://www.immune.org.nz › diseases › measles

VoidMaster
    It's not the least charm of a theory that it is refutable. The hundred-times-refuted theory of "free will" owes its persistence to this charm alone; some one is always appearing who feels himself strong enough to refute it - Friedrich Nietzsche

VoidMaster

Read the link I posted just above, Measles is much more serious than you might imagine.
    It's not the least charm of a theory that it is refutable. The hundred-times-refuted theory of "free will" owes its persistence to this charm alone; some one is always appearing who feels himself strong enough to refute it - Friedrich Nietzsche