Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Old guy

Default Re: He Gets My Vote!

The human brain is not fully developed before about 25 years of age.
    Why any adult would be seeking advice from a 16 year old on any serious subject is beyond me,

It's like riding a bike Clive. When you first start you get it wrong a few times. But when you are young you are quick to learn, adaptable and have the ability to sort things out.

As I said in my previous post, I admire young people now and am confident of there ability to take over the reigns from us old farts who are very set in our ways. There is quite a difference between intelligence (learning how to ride a bike) and life experience (remembering how to ride a bike).

Not all of them are smart, but then, definitely not all of us older ones are either. I had a pretty low opinion of youth till I took on a job that involved me with them.

Ken

Well said Ken. Now wait for the attack from boring.member

Old guy

Quote Originally Posted by kenj View Post
    It's like riding a bike Clive. When you first start you get it wrong a few times. But when you are young you are quick to learn, adaptable and have the ability to sort things out.

As I said in my previous post, I admire young people now and am confident of there ability to take over the reigns from us old farts who are very set in our ways. There is quite a difference between intelligence (learning how to ride a bike) and life experience (remembering how to ride a bike).

Not all of them are smart, but then, definitely not all of us older ones are either. I had a pretty low opinion of youth till I took on a job that involved me with them.

Ken
    I agree with what you say Ken, some young people are very smart and will in the future solve problems that we do not even know exist at the present time. There is however very good reasons that we do not have an apprentice in charge of an engineering company. We do not have a 16 year old as the minister of finance and we do not expect a private soldier to run the army and the like. I for one would never take advice from my 16 year old self. I, and I believe most people, have learned a lot since I was 16 and I have changed the way I think and look at the world as a result. At the risk of boring Gary I cannot say that I have the slightest desire to attack anyone. I am perfectly happy that others may have a differing opinion to me They do not have a requirement to agree with me and visa versa.

Is not you CliveM who attacks everything and everyone they can't understand, it is he who I have blocked AKA B(oring).M(ember) as his drivel is now beyond a joke, ever since I have been on this forum he has been the ultimate expert on every single subject and derides anyone who has an opinion that doesn't accept that.

I see it as a simple case of the "Climate Change Sect Activists" making the bullets and getting the kids to fire them.

A do it now whilst you still know everything situation.
    Global Warming is Mann made.
    The problems we face today are because the people who work for a living are now outnumbered by those who vote for a living.

I take no responsibility for the accuracy of any media links I quote.

Quote Originally Posted by B.M. View Post
    Nothing has changed, the Earth warms and Cools and Co2, Motor Vehicles, Coal Fired Power Stations, and Animals Farting, has nothing to do with it.
    Nothing has changed eh? Maybe inside your head (sarcastic).

Just wondering where your scientific peer-reviewed articles proving those statements are? Or are you just going to post another opinion from a meteorologist from 1950 again?

Or what you think and believe from those 3 graphs that has been spread about the internet so many times they are as relevant as the last message in a game of chinese whispers?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cicero View Post
    Thats a good idea,and everybody should be whipped if they disagree.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cicero View Post
    We like to live on the edge.

Quote Originally Posted by Bozo View Post
    Nothing has changed eh? Maybe inside your head (sarcastic).

Just wondering where your scientific peer-reviewed articles proving those statements are? Or are you just going to post another opinion from a meteorologist from 1950 again?

Or what you think and believe from those 3 graphs that has been spread about the internet so many times they are as relevant as the last message in a game of chinese whispers?
    Tell me about Michael Mann's "Hockey Stick", and the Climategate E-Mails.
    The problems we face today are because the people who work for a living are now outnumbered by those who vote for a living.

Another E-Mail I got.

Supercilious, obnoxious, little ***** - she should, as she says, be at School! HERE

One thing about the Aussies, they aren't scared to tell it as it is.

Exposing Junk Climate Science HERE