Default Help for developers

Hi guys, I know this isn't really the right forum for this question but I figured someone in here might know. I am studying web development online through a UK based company. There is supposed to be support for those of us studying on this side of the world during our daytime but unfortunately that is not the case. I wondered if there are any good forums you guys are aware of that I could join that have a lot of people online during our daytime? I have joined Stackoverflow and webdeveloper.com but it can sometimes take overnight to get a reply to a question from those sites. I am just learning so when I get stuck it would be great to be able to share what issues I am having to see if someone can point me in the right direction on the day, through my course it can sometimes take a day or two to get a response and if I can't find an answer online I end up stuck wasting my time twiddling my thumbs which is super frustrating.

Default Re: Help for developers

Hey DakotaNZ, what language are you primarily studying? Stackoverflow has always been the best for response time, but it really depends on your programming language.