Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: 5G health threat

Quote Originally Posted by dugimodo View Post

Then there are solar winds, cosmic radiation and other natural sources (not a joke). We are all bombarded by EM radiation all day every day and always have been. .
    Yep.
    It's no wonder idiocy as persisted right up until today...the nutters that believe in religion, alien abductions, fairies, and all the other stupid stuff all over the net.
    And we call ourselves smart. No we are not.
    wipe your paws.

RE: 5G they want to use part of the Satellite Cband between 3400mhz and 3600 mhz. This band has been used by international satellite for decades for program distribution and channel delivery etc. The FCC in the U.S is trying to come to an agreement with existing users of the band (satellite companys) at the moment its looking like it will take quite some time to sort out. Its complicated, as it doesnt just involve a whole bunch of new satellites being built but also every location that has an existing receive DISH such as a TV or radio station will have issues with Terrestrial usage of Cband frequencys as the Cband dishes are used to receive satellite delivered programming.

Benefits of Cband (satellite delivery) include wide coverage area and resistant to rainfade.

some current info here
    https://advanced-television.com/2019...c-band-scheme/

Quote Originally Posted by 1101 View Post
    Where are the peer reviewed scientific studies ?

Same has been said about cellphones, that was the big scare some years back . Putting a ph next to year ear is worse than some celltower in the distance .
    Same has been said about EMF from power cables in your house
    Same has been said about the HV Power Line near peoples homes
    Same has been said about microwave ovens, and old school TV's , dental Xrays, sitting in the sun, not sitting in the sun

I Knew of a guy who made a lead sheild above his bed to try & block all this
    Its mostly tinfoil hat stuff
    Its ALL radiation, even light is radiation .

BTW, better stay outside , as Radon is slowly killing you while indoors, supposedly

If it was on the interwebs it MUST be right. Next thing you'll distrust politicians or Susanne Paul.
    Ban satellites, they're all zooming about up there above our children and pets at a 20,000 plus kmh and not a licensed helmsman, a warrant of fitness or a seatbelt between the lot of them. We need a down to earth set of laws that at least enforce the displaying of registration and nationality markings plainly visible from the planetary surface.
    Remember, if God wanted us to fly he would never have given us the railways
    Entropy is not what
    it used to be.

Quote Originally Posted by the_bogan View Post
    When I read that 5G would disrupt the weather satellites, I thought to myself, why don't they update the satellites?
    Well said bogan

I have very high hopes that seriousness is a reversible condition.

Dr Lester Levy

I've studied deeply in the philosophies and religions, but cheerfulness kept breaking through.

Leonard Cohen

because... its a nature thing ..

Weather satellites use certain radio frequency bands in the electromagnetic spectrum to monitor water vapour in the atmosphere, but bands near these frequencies may also be used by 5G networks.

However, the potential 5G band is very close to the 23.8 GHz frequency which is emitted by water vapour.

It is radio signals at this frequency which meteorological satellites use to track weather patterns - and the 5G signal could potentially interfere with this data collection.

Quote Originally Posted by apsattv View Post
    because... its a nature thing ..

Weather satellites use certain radio frequency bands in the electromagnetic spectrum to monitor water vapour in the atmosphere, but bands near these frequencies may also be used by 5G networks.

However, the potential 5G band is very close to the 23.8 GHz frequency which is emitted by water vapour.

It is radio signals at this frequency which meteorological satellites use to track weather patterns - and the 5G signal could potentially interfere with this data collection.
    The last sentence in the last paragraph...........that might make the weathr reports better. PJ
    Deafness.
    When I was younger I heard but didn't listen.
    Now I am older, I listen but cannot hear.

If it is not broke, don't make it broker by trying to make it better. (This applies specifically to PJ)

Latest

EC harmonises 26 GHz for 5G deployment

From https://advanced-television.com/2019...5g-deployment/

The European Commission has adopted the Implementing Decision to harmonise the 26 GHz frequency band for wireless networks, which it says is a big leap towards the deployment of 5G across Europe.

The decision finalises the EU-wide coordination of all three pioneer bands (700 MHz, 3.6 GHz and 26 GHz) needed for 5G rollout in the Member States. The harmonisation of radio spectrum waves are the basis for cross-border wireless communication services and it sets common technical conditions for use of these bands.

In particular, the availability of the 26 GHz band will help the deployment of innovative services such as high-definition video communication, as well as virtual and augmented reality. The harmonisation of the 26 GHz band across Europe must be completed in all Member States by the end of March 2020 while effective use of at least 1 GHz of this band will follow by the end of 2020 the latest.

5G will be rolled out first in major cities and along important transport paths, as well as industrial sites. Better spectrum coordination together with the implementation of the European Electronic Communications Code, will help to meet future connectivity needs of the European digital economy and society.

700 mhz hmm isn't that used for 4G.. guess it will replace it..or share