Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Smiling Down On Youse SurferJoe46's Avatar

Default Re: The Moon Doesn't Exist Unless You're Looking....

Getting to understand Quantum Physics and Quantum Mechanics in a gentler, less eggheaded-ness way, and making it easier to understand..... can only give us better insight into Jehovah's Creation.

As far as I have read and heard, he does not preach evolution as a way of bio-genesis*.... rather his evolution is purely theoretical, pertaining to understanding itself as being evolutionary.... as physics has it's eyes opened with new knowledge of the laws of the universe.
    (* the creation of life or its adaptation to environmental extremes.)

There must be physical laws of The Universe or the universe would not exist as we know it. This argues to the point that there therefore MUST BE a law-maker....... a god.... who is a fantastic mathematician and Theoretical Quantum Mechanics/Mechanic..

I like this guy's presentations.......

https://youtu.be/iJfw6lDlTuA
    Last edited by SurferJoe46; 14-01-2019 at 11:07 AM.

May your screen door of life not swing in the winds of bad choices

I have no idea what that means - I just think it sounds erudite, that's all.

Quote Originally Posted by SurferJoe46 View Post

There must be physical laws of The Universe or the universe would not exist as we know it. This argues to the point that there therefore MUST BE a law-maker....... a god....
    Actually , the existence of physical laws doesnt prove there is god.
    The physical laws and constants are what they are because thats the universe we live in , and there are theories they werent the same way back in time.
    Its a bit like saying , the moon is in the perfect position , so that proves there was a creator.

No one knows for sure if theres a GOD untill after we die . That outcome will be the final proof
    it will be heaven , hell, or fade away to nothing

a few more million years we'll all get fried as the sun expands and gets hotter .
    After that its bye bye for the human race anyway, if we last that long.

There's no reason to make the leap to a creator, laws are just our attempts to explain the way the universe is. If the laws were different the universe would be different, that is not evidence for or against some agency behind it.

I can't understand how something could have happened naturally or randomly so therefore god - is a terrible argument. All that actually proves is you don't know.
    Ryzen 2700X, 16Gb DDR4RAM, 512GB M.2 NVME SSD, MSI GTX1070

Smiling Down On Youse SurferJoe46's Avatar

I agree with you dugimodo.

It's the random-ness of happenstance that becomes astronomical in thought that if THIS --> (me pointing 360 degrees) ---> is random, then by IT'S existence, and IT'S 'measure-ability - it becomes less of a cosmic accident ----> than it is of a planned existing cosmos.

Either way, this develops into just sets of binaries here. "Either-Or" or "Yes-No".

Measuring creation is akin to measuring a vector in that it starts from just a point and moves in a direction. The point of origin is not important, but to start this ball rolling, I'll press for 'it always WAS' and 'will always BE' for an appropriate goad here.

In any vector, there is measure-ability in that it is a point in motion and therefor it is being 'detectable' for it's velocity and direction-- or it would not be a vector...

yet ---> the vector-slash-point is infinitely small and therefor un-measurable and the vector itself has no mass nor any dimension other than time and direction.

The problem of a god vs non-god (or: composer, director, creator or cosmic cream puff) requires it becomes an arguable set: |a> , ( v+ t = |a>)

.... and that there may be a happenstance (or: accident as opposed to a planned palpable physical matter-ridden universe ) is another set: |b>,

.... which gives us a detectable master-set |c> or ( |a> + |b> = |c> )

derived of

a) the invoked desires by a creator of either the inactive laws that always existed in pre-nothingness,

or

b) a set in that the same laws, now turned dynamic by whatever agency, to create the physically measurable cosmos

Either way - there had to be these 'laws extant' - for them to be either invoked or ignored. I opt for these laws always existing* and that they were brought to motion by a supreme creator.

* here's where the dynamics of Quantum Mechanics comes in - in that it's not so much 'what came first: the chicken or the egg' mindset, since I feel the mechanics of both came into existence at the same time yet googles of distance apart.

My point here is that the creator existed before the laws of thermodynamics, the laws of energy and those of Quantom Physics in a non-measurable moment at a photo finish almost-identical nexus.

I limit myself to just those three laws, as I expect them to be representative enough to totally invoke a deity.

Faith enters when we (the royal: 'we') believe these sets { |a> + |b> } to have coalesced for the benefit of a creator with us in mind.

May your screen door of life not swing in the winds of bad choices

I have no idea what that means - I just think it sounds erudite, that's all.