as in pull the

Default issues with Samsung s9 telephone connectivity disrupted intermittant requires restart

I have an S9 and have discovered that the telephone service turns off without warning. The display looks the same and the only way I know is if I try to make a call or I get an email or a call to my landline advising me that I have messages.
    Has anyone else had this issue? I am with 2degrees and they want to charge me to check the phone even though it is only 4months old.

Default Re: issues with Samsung s9 telephone connectivity disrupted intermittant requires res

Have you tried backing up any files and doing a factory reset? Sometimes updates cause weird issues and a factory reset usually fixes it. You'll need to know your login details and set all your softare up again so be prepared for that.
    If it's a hardware fault it should be fixed for free under warranty and shouldn't be charged for but maybe vodafone charge a hadnling fee or something?
    Ryzen 2700X, 16Gb DDR4RAM, 512GB M.2 NVME SSD, MSI GTX1070

as in pull the

Default Re: issues with Samsung s9 telephone connectivity disrupted intermittant requires res

Yeah, I could do that but I have a lot of file etc in it and I am nervous about losing them. Last resort territory.
    I am talking to Samsung and they are suggesting removing and replacing the SIM card. I will try that and I will also try putting the sim in another device and see if it persists. unfortunately I don't know when it is happening as there is no warning and the display still looks the same.