Default The Nigerians are at it again

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
    INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER.
    LEICESTER CURRENCY
    CHEQUE/DRAFT DEPARTMENT
    TELEGRAM: FBNFOREX
    Email ahmedusmancbn@gmail.com)

I am Dr.Ahmed Usman, Director Location department from the Central Bank of Nigeria. My office monitors and controls the affairs of all banks/financial institutions in Nigeria concerned with foreign cold Fair payments. I am the final signatory to any transfer or remittance of huge funds moving within banks both on the local and international levels in line with foreign claim settlements. I have before me list of funds, which could not be transferred to some nominated accounts as these accounts have been identified either as ghost accounts, unclaimed deposits or over-invoiced sum. 0n this note, I wish to have a deal with you as regards to an unpaid fund. I have a file before me and the dates are correct and UN-tampered. As it is my duty to recommend the transfer of these surplus funds to the Federal Government Treasury and Reserve Accounts as unclaimed deposits, I have the opportunity to write you based on the instructions I received two days ago from the Foreign Debts reconciliation dept to submit the List.

My conditions: (1.) the sum of USD$23.5M only will be transfer into your account after the processing of all relevant legal documents with your name as the bonafide beneficiary, the transfer will be made by Draft or telegraphic Transfer (T/T), conformable in 3 working days. (2.) This deal must be kept secret forever, and all correspondence will be strictly by email / telephone, for security purposes. (3.) There should be no third parties as most problems associated with your fund release are caused by your agents or representative. (4.) Note that after the successful completion of this transaction, you and I will have a fair share of the fund in the ratio of 50:50.If you AGREE with my conditions, l advise you on what to do immediately and the transfer will commence without delay as I will proceed to fix your name on the Payment schedule instantly to meet the three days mandate.

1. Your Full Name:..........................
    2. Current Address:........................
    3. Direct Phone:..............................
    4 Cell Number:..............................
    5 Occupations:................................
    6. Age:..........................................
    7. Sex.........................................
    8. Country....................................
    9. Company:...................................

I hope you don't reject this offer and have this fund transferred.
    Waiting for your reply

Yours faithfully,
    Dr Ahmed Usman,
    Director Allocation Department
    (Central Bank of Nigeria)
    Remember you saw it here ... I think a "fair" spotter's fee is say 10%. Look forward to all those cheques in the mail

I have very high hopes that seriousness is a reversible condition.

Dr Lester Levy

I've studied deeply in the philosophies and religions, but cheerfulness kept breaking through.

Leonard Cohen

Default Re: The Nigerians are at it again

I Director Central Bank of Nigeria. . I have before me list of funds, which could not be transferred
    As it is my duty to recommend the transfer of these surplus funds to the Federal Government Treasury and Reserve Accounts

My conditions: (1.) the sum of USD$23.5M only will be transfer into your account

Ok, part 2, so go transfer the stuff to the Federal Govt then.
    Why tell us?

And, if you aren't, as if you'd email random people. You'd a)Knick it yourself or B)Hand it out to people you know and like.

Sheesh....
    Ex-pctek

Why donít we string these idiots on?

I mean, have a thread, (this would do with Walís permission), and have a bit of fun.

Just a thought.

Iíll send them a free copy of Win 10 in exchange for their generosity.
    Global Warming is Mann made.

Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many.
    The problems we face today are because the people who work for a living are now outnumbered by those who vote for a living.

Ask them to put a payment into the bank of Linux based in the Cayman islands with the reference to BM payment for Windows.

Quote Originally Posted by B.M. View Post

I mean, have a thread, (this would do with Walís permission), and have a bit of fun.

Just a thought.

Iíll send them a free copy of Win 10 in exchange for their generosity.

This could work with the Nigerians

James Veitch: this is what can happen when you reply to scam mail

Disclaimer: in case anybody thinks this is serious (you know who you are) ... don't.

Think fun, think satire, think subtle humour

I have very high hopes that seriousness is a reversible condition.

Dr Lester Levy

I've studied deeply in the philosophies and religions, but cheerfulness kept breaking through.

Leonard Cohen

Ex-pctek

Quote Originally Posted by B.M. View Post
    thats a risky business . If you reply to string him along , you're confirming your email address, and opening yourself up to even more spam
    Who knows what they will attach to the subsequent emails .
    Its as pointless as yelling at phone telemarketers or door to door salesmen.

These scams would only catch people who are dishonest themselves .

If you want to amuse yourself there are sites that have dedicated a great deal of time and effort into scamming the scammers
    http://www.419eater.com/

I particularly like this (very long) story http://www.419eater.com/html/john_boko.htm
    Ryzen 2700X, 16Gb DDR4RAM, 512GB M.2 NVME SSD, MSI GTX1070

Smiling Down On Youse SurferJoe46's Avatar

We get spoofed telemarketers - after their robots find an active phone number.

The kick is this ---> they spoof our area code (406) and then our sub-suffix number (360, 385, etc) and that makes us think it is a legal call --- but it ain't.

My phone number is 406-360-xxxx (I did that in case there's a slurpy spider-bot here) and I'll get a caller ID # of 406-360-2233 f'er instance. It's bogus, but they are on the line - just once.

It fools people in business since they WANT new customers and cannot in actuality confirm that this is a bogus call - or not. It MIGHT be a new customer and a supplier/merchant cannot run the risk of alienating new meat.

Just a time waster.

Tracers say these calls originate from Bulgaria, China, Korea or some South African country individuals with no ethics, morals, concern or extradition.

Warum werden wir so frŁh alt und klug so spšt?