Default recommendations for pico PSU

Just wondering if anyone has bought a pico PSU and can recommend what to get and where to get it from. About 150W should do it, and preferably I'd like to buy one with the mains adapter as well.
    I've tried searching online but can only find overseas suppliers on places like ebay and have no Idea how to tell what's good or not.

As background, I have a very small itx case with a 120W PSU that was powering an i5 3470 with a single 2.5" drive and 4GB of RAM. It works but the power supply is barely powerful enough and the tiny fan gets very noisy. It's a proprietary PSU so I can't just get a replacement and a pico PSU seems like the easiest solution to fit inside the case. Space is very tight so there's no chance of modding anything to fit.
    Ryzen 2700X, 16Gb DDR4RAM, 512GB M.2 NVME SSD, MSI GTX1070

Default Re: recommendations for pico PSU

What are the actual dimensions of the original PSU. ?

Sometimes its easier & cheaper replace with new case & PSU , if replacement power supplies unavailable

Not sure I'd trust a Pico PSU if you're concerned over your power requirements .

Higher power units like you want many not have a fanless power pack

http://www.silentpcreview.com/article601-page3.html
    "The 80W unit doesn't have a fan, so this section applies only to the 120W unit. It's the one downside to the 120W brick — the built-in cooling fan. The fan turned on promptly when we boosted the output load to 90W, and it was loud"

It's just me thinking about it at this stage, I have two of these cases and tossing them seems wasteful.
    Can't tell you the dimensions from memory but it's more like something from a server - the same length as the depth of an itx board and maybe 40-50mm square on the end

Actually - https://www.trademe.co.nz/a.aspx?id=...2-1EE91B0A2690
    This is it, I bought two of them from this supplier and they are worth it for the parts alone but the PSU on one of them has a worn out fan and the other gets loud trying to stay cool. I still consider it a great deal and have transplated the hardware and am contemplating what to do with the cases

Without the actual dimension then its total guesswork.

Siverstone make a Smaller PSU. Dimensions = 85 (w) x 175 (d) x 65 (h) 300W http://www.silverstonetek.com/produc...id=742&area=en

If you google search for them Silverstone TX300 300W TFX 80 Most places can supply them, personally I get them from Dove ( but I'm a reseller /got an account)

Used them several times when those small HP's have sh1t themselves, they fit perfectly ( and generally higher wattage as well)

That would be perfect, but it looks much too big. There's no way an 80mm fan could fit inside the existing PSU and there's no clearance for anything larger in the case. You can almost see the end of it in the add I linked.
    to give you an Idea I have ordered a replacement fan to try and sort out the worst of the 2 - it's a 40mm Fan and it takes up the full height of the PSU which is only a little off square.

To give you an Idea how tight this case is - you have to remove the motherboard to get the PSU out and even then it's best to remove one of the standoffs as well.

Think I'll likely just flag it, an i5, itx mb, and 4GB of RAM, is worth the purchase price even if I end up throwing the cases away. They've been selling these things for weeks so someone made an awful lot of them but by my calculations the PSU is not really big enough.
    It's a 77W TDP CPU for a start and given that both are noisy and one has a worn out fan I think that supports me.