Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: I'm autistic and i want medical Cannabis

Never needed them myself. Have had a few serious things go wrong in my life and I reckon that waking up in the morning to a new day is far better than any false euphoria one could get from drugs.

However, it isn't my place to lecture anyone on what they should do with their lives. Just don't let it affect me or my family if you don't want to see real big trouble.

So, carry on with your stupidity........

Ken

I'll give you that's it's illogical, given the harm alcohol does, but it is so best to stop making public announcements.
    Ex-pctek

>just as there is a difference between a glass of wine and the whole bottle; there is a huge difference with cannabis doses.

But you shouldnt boast about driving after smoking on the internet you dillweed.

But when we read through some of your other statements you become significantly more dangerous

>if it goes well you wont have to. because ill be able to grow a flower, and you'll be able to get ripped off by the sickness industry

This whole post is a self serving circle of tinfoil hat nonsense and you, explicitly you, romanticizing marijuana while carrying on about medicinal benefits.

Its ruined lots of people's lives, ive seen it happen, seen people who have nothing in their lives other than weed, to sound like a bible mum, its a gateway to more stupid **** like even LSD tbh.

Dont drive while under any influence, your judgement seems pretty impaired from this thread, cant imagine whatd itd be if you were stoned boyo.

-Concerned citizen who made an account just to say this ****

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyPajamas View Post
    >just as there is a difference between a glass of wine and the whole bottle; there is a huge difference with cannabis doses.

But you shouldnt boast about driving after smoking on the internet you dillweed.

But when we read through some of your other statements you become significantly more dangerous

>if it goes well you wont have to. because ill be able to grow a flower, and you'll be able to get ripped off by the sickness industry

This whole post is a self serving circle of tinfoil hat nonsense and you, explicitly you, romanticizing marijuana while carrying on about medicinal benefits.

Its ruined lots of people's lives, ive seen it happen, seen people who have nothing in their lives other than weed, to sound like a bible mum, its a gateway to more stupid **** like even LSD tbh.

Dont drive while under any influence, your judgement seems pretty impaired from this thread, cant imagine whatd itd be if you were stoned boyo.

-Concerned citizen who made an account just to say this ****
    the war on drugs has ruined far more lives than drugs ever have.
    Have a great day.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirddes View Post
    not to mention sugar, alcohol, tobacco, meat and artificial additives are all individually far worse than all drugs combined.
    Have a great day.

My father was diagnosed with terminal cancer in January 17, at 66. Told 6 months and 12 with treatment. Treatment only slowed things down. Anyway from the start i had offered him pot if he wanted it. Even though Iím not a smoker of it for many years. Got the phone call yesterday for some as he started to lose his appetite. I have some chocolate on its way for him as he would be unable to smoke it. Itís amazing how someone can change their attitude towards something when put into this situation. Even my mother that is a staunch no drug person. I have also offered him some LSD and ecstasy, which has said no to at this time. My father hasnít done anything like that since his teens.

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyPajamas View Post
    >just as there is a difference between a glass of wine and the whole bottle; there is a huge difference with cannabis doses.But you shouldnt boast about driving after smoking on the internet you dillweed.But when we read through some of your other statements you become significantly more dangerous>if it goes well you wont have to. because ill be able to grow a flower, and you'll be able to get ripped off by the sickness industry This whole post is a self serving circle of tinfoil hat nonsense and you, explicitly you, romanticizing marijuana while carrying on about medicinal benefits. Its ruined lots of people's lives, ive seen it happen, seen people who have nothing in their lives other than weed, to sound like a bible mum, its a gateway to more stupid **** like even LSD tbh. Dont drive while under any influence, your judgement seems pretty impaired from this thread, cant imagine whatd itd be if you were stoned boyo.-Concerned citizen who made an account just to say this ****
    Proper LSD and ecstasy would have to be some of the safest drugs around. The news you hear about is all the stuff being passed off as the real thing. Now that is dangerous. The head of the ED in Wellington hospital has gone as far to say he would like to see the real versions of these legalised to stop the fake stuff coming in. LSD and ecstasy causes far less hassle then alcohol and Atherton party pill drugs
    samsung, discovering a new galaxy every month

Quote Originally Posted by Mirddes View Post
    True that
    samsung, discovering a new galaxy every month

Plop... with your confessed access and and use of drugs, and your clearly altered perception of their affects, it's no wonder you're such a demented bottom dweller.
    Bugger the cancer. I'm suffering from terminal inertia.

Apple free in Appleby KarameaDave's Avatar

Greg, we all know you are hurting and consequently not connected with reality.
    However, this campaign of hate against plod is diminishing you, just accept that others
    are entitled to their opinions, and that you are not automatically correct in all matters.

Also, learn the difference between affect and effect.
    https://www.grammarly.com/blog/affect-vs-effect/
    FTW