Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: BBQ

pcsourcepoint

Default Re: BBQ

The Weber - I seen that clam shell shape before - honesty it instantly reminded me of toilet pans I use to see in Auckland's Green Lane hospital years ago. I still sweat over the old generic 3 burner wooden BBQ. I like the compact rectangular shaped Yakatori's with intense gas fired heat. Used extensively by Asian folk at our local "night" food Asian markets.

Funny - been doing BBQ's for years for most types of folk - corporate, labour workers, "bush" and suburbia family gatherings, etc. - notice that more folk don't like BBQ's (meats) as much. The mature (er old), young kids, slim or health conscious people, Spend hours cooking, with tons left over. More people becoming more picky I think. Usually middle age beefy beer slurping outdoor Kiwi blokes, including many islander men, seem to like chomping BBQ chewy meat/chicken - even burnt. But these new stylish BBQ might attempt to change that by targeting/up marketing different types of people. The cuisine lot?

Why don't manufacturers supply outdoor steamers, e.g. water piped/channel type, for easy - and arguably heather cooking choice.
    Last edited by kahawai chaser; 24-12-2017 at 05:27 PM.
    Computer Tech Links (My Tutorials & Reviews)| Free MP3 Software Reviews (My Reviews)|I Student NZ (My Student Resoucre Tips)

Default Re: BBQ

Emailed to me yesterday ...

BBQ & Beer Cooler – all in one!
    Aussie Engineering at its Best

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	OZ BBQ.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	65.7 KB 
ID:	8575

When you are finished Barbecuing, and the ice has melted, just pull the handle & the fire goes out.

I have very high hopes that seriousness is a reversible condition.

Dr Lester Levy

I've studied deeply in the philosophies and religions, but cheerfulness kept breaking through.

Leonard Cohen