Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cats

Blenheim

Default Re: Cats

A small electric fence unit works wonders. Smear some fish bait or meat paste every few meters, + / - on the wire. Once touched they don't come back.

I have no intentions of doing anything nasty to them. This one in particular is only about 5, 6 months old now. It's not their fault...I intend to hound HNZ about it until they hate me.

Anyway I can't afford fences etc....latest one hasn't been back yet. He will, not to mention the toms are about, so over there the females are back on heat again.......it's that damn woman breeding them I'd like to electrocute.

Current one, when he was tiny, he followed dad around. It was half cute and half sad.

Sad because A) I knew what was coming
    B)No kitten follows a male, unless it's starving and mum has lost interest or busy with new ones

The females are mainly black
    The males black with white feet, and my god have there been shitloads.
    wipe your paws.

pctek,
    If you wish to have the cats migrate, consider learning to play the bagpipes. The cats will fear that one or more of their relatives is being fearfully tortured, and there will just be the fading scratch of fast accelerating paws to be heard as you form a 2km radius cat exclusion zone.
    Just the odd toot should maintain the cordon, and as a benefit you will deter religious hawkers, political canvassers and also give short shrift to the gentlemen from Madras who are from Microsoft and are telling you you have a virus. You can tell them you have caught the virus, and are killing it. A quick squeeze of the tartan bag, a couple of wavering notes and they won't be able to get their next call to Nigeria underway fast enough.
    You wont be able to get through to HNZ by phone though, their tenant will be permanently on their line demanding immediate relocation far, far away.
    Entropy is not what
    it used to be.

R2x1 ...
    I have very high hopes that seriousness is a reversible condition.

Dr Lester Levy

I've studied deeply in the philosophies and religions, but cheerfulness kept breaking through.

Leonard Cohen

Quote Originally Posted by R2x1 View Post
    you will deter religious hawkers, political canvassers and also give short shrift to the gentlemen from Madras who are from Microsoft a
    You wont be able to get through to HNZ by phone though, their tenant will be permanently on their line demanding immediate relocation far, far away.
    LOL.
    But I don't get sales or religious people, my sign works and deters them.
    The callers? Haven't had any in ages and ages.

HNZ, I do have her direct dial, but I don't, I email her.........the tenants - you met many HNZ tenants, they wouldn't hear the bagpipes over their own racket.
    wipe your paws.