Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AliExpress

Default Re: AliExpress

A lot of the cheaper items I do not bother about shipping or tracking, had a few no shows but always got a refund, but 60 days is a long time to wait before you ask for a refund, and if you don't watch it, you'll run out of time to ask for a refund.

The more expensive items I pay for DHL which is trackable every step.

Normal shipping averages 3 weeks, DHL a week. Quickest normal shipping been 9 days, longest 46 days.

11/11 is singles day in china, festival for singles to celebrate, the problem with sales at this time is the xmas period, you may get caught in xmas delays.

Here's great customer service.
    Bought some B12 from Iherb. It arrived to day but one of the bottles was missing it's seal. All the pills were there, looked like a manufacturing issue actually, no sign of tampering with lid or anything....but I emailed this morning to mention it.
    Said I wasn't bothered but just a FYI.

They just refunded me the entire purchase. Without question.
    wipe your paws.

Quote Originally Posted by pctek View Post
    Here's great customer service.
    Bought some B12 from Iherb. It arrived to day but one of the bottles was missing it's seal. All the pills were there, looked like a manufacturing issue actually, no sign of tampering with lid or anything....but I emailed this morning to mention it.
    Said I wasn't bothered but just a FYI.

They just refunded me the entire purchase. Without question.
    Yeah iHerb are good.
    Coincidentally I got B12 from them too.

Only prob I've had with Alixpress was, I ordered a replacement mobo for this Lumia 820.

I received it, BUT the damn thing was in Chinese. I had to install Google translate on the smartphone to read what I was looking at. Most of it didnt make sense with the app either lol.

I had to guess what it said. BUT, I did finally change it to English. Hopefully I dont have to reset it later if it stuffs up. I'll have to start all over again

Everything else has been fine.

Except when I tried to register on Alibaba.

Was told I could use the same username and password. So, I did. Then I couldnt get past the company info window. The bloody thing kept on asking for info that didnt apply (phone number). Was told to put N/A under company so I did, clicked on Submit. it didnt move.

So I decided to deactivate it. Bad idea. Then they sent an email saying you cant use the same email as Alixpress. wtf.

So I created another acct under another email. Got stuck at the company window again. Deactivated that. Again bad idea. They locked me out of my Alixpress acct lol.

Well not totally locked out, I could log in, with Windows, but had to verify myself by sending a 6 digit code, everytime I wanted to log in.

It has like a 15 min maximum, to type this 6 digit code in

Prob, it took longer than 15 mins for me to get the email with the 6 digit code. I could still log in with the app (it logs in automatically). But what's the point. I couldnt buy anything. Since my account was temporarily unavailable

It took until 8.30 last night, for them to 1/2 unblock my account. I can log in and buy something with the app. But I cant log in, if I use Windows. It may get unblocked by tomorrow

Have to wait till tomorrow to find out
    Last edited by Speedy Gonzales; 13-11-2017 at 08:23 PM.

I placed on order Sunday evening for 3 separate items with different companies one has already shipped the others are still pending. Never had any issues so far from them.

Got an email today from AliExpress saying the item had been dispatched.
    I noticed the eta & end of protection were the same date so I applied to extend the protection.
    I wonder what will happen with that.

Quote Originally Posted by wainuitech View Post
    Only had one item from aliexpress that was of concern. A week went by and still showing as not processed, contacted the seller, who said it had been sent only the tracking wasn't updated. Item still arrived as it shoudl, and checking on the item to say it had arrived, it still showed as waiting to be shipped, till the following day.
    Wish.com are better if you need to contact them esp with refunds.
    I guess it's ok if you get your wish, but there does seem to be a pretty wide range of wishes with some serious WTF bias according to this site.
    Entropy is not what
    it used to be.

Quote Originally Posted by R2x1 View Post
    I guess it's ok if you get your wish, but there does seem to be a pretty wide range of wishes with some serious WTF bias according to this site.
    Had nothing but good dealing with wish.com. Their customer support couldn't be better.
    Quick example ( can give several more) when an item doesn't arrive by its due date, they add on another 5 days in case of delays, if it still has'nt arrived, you contact them , they offer to either refund your $$ or rsend. Each time a refund was given the items finaly did turn up, first time contacted them and offered to repay all they said was NO! didn't arrive in time - keep it.

Another, ordered 4 Micro SD cards, 1 was faulty, they refunded the whole order, contacted them saying only 1 was faulty- their responce-- Merry christmas
    - keep them.
    One thing positive about Windows 10 is that there is never a dull moment anymore on ye olde computer