Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Dogs, and b****s

Took granddaughter to skate park today. Took thermos, snacks and juice for her. She found a friend, as she does. Later a new woman turned up to these people, with a dog.

My GD played with this dog, I called her back and warned her, be careful etc etc.

OK, later she went on the swings, people with dog on grass, and a man walked by along the path. The dog charged him, attacked him and bit him on the legs several times, he had to kick at it and struggle to get dog off. Woman comes over, makes no effort to pull dog off, apologise or anything. She stands there and says It's because you are wearing a hat.
    Goes and sits down with unrestrained dog still running around.

I decide to leave, call GD, pack up and walking to car, say to woman on passing, your dog should be on a lead.

She goes mental, screaming, swearing saying I'll film you, [*** names] etc...
    Films me waving phone at me.
    I say I'll report it then.

Aggravates her more, so I ring 111. They put me through to animal control . GD in car by now, mad woman follows me, spits in my face, punches me in throat, albeit not hard, so I push her and say get out of my face b***. She rings cops and starts screaming I have been drinking all day, not watching GD, I'm wasted etc etc, I am assaulting her, she is filming me etc etc.

Cop at other end hears all this, animal control lady on my ph hears all this, people in park see and hear all this and say there are kids here, stop it.

Crazy woman follows me to the car the rest of them were getting into, I note rego, she follows me back to my car, notes mine, still swearing at me and waving fists around etc.
    They then get in car, drive across road to pub and park.

We leave and go to cop shop, report, and clear up their other report, animal control turn up there too and take details. GD says to cop, woman was drinking beer, I was drinking tea and woman said "good girl" to dog after attack.

Geez.

So as I reiterated to GD, see, you can't trust dogs even if they seem nice.

(Not to mention their owners, the b****s)
    wipe your paws.

Default Re: Dogs, and b****s

Takes all kinds - (that's how ACT gets in). Some people really are a waste of air.
    Entropy is not what
    it used to be.

Can't re Member

The woman sounds exactly like the one at Long Bay about six months ago that got reported to dog control.
    There's not that many dog owners fitting that description, she disappeared so maybe went west - like a long way west ...

Blimmin heck pctek - that must've been an awful experience!
    Bugger the cancer. I'm suffering from terminal inertia.

GDs mum works for animal control.....lol.

If the dog gets enough reports they will charge the owner. And it may well do, if it has been taught biting people with hats is a good thing.
    If the guy rang in too, they would straight away.....

I'd didn't describe the woman, but she was young, maori, slim and not very tall, tattoos on both legs and arms, hair just to past her ears, not long enough to tie up, in shorts and a tshirt, and jandals. I thought she was asian at first, that petite look, but that was before she came close enough for me to see her properly...
    wipe your paws.

In your description you forgot the bad attitude

I was attacked by a dog as I was riding my bike in the park yesterday. The bloke had 3 dogs (black and white sheepdogs) and warned me that the youngest one chases bikes. It did that to me but I gave it a boot in the face and it ran off yelping. Nearly fell off my bike doing it though!!

Me doing that to a dog?? I am a dog lover but my late Molly never chased or bit. If a dog tends to bite or chase, especially in a park with mixed cycling/walking track that is very popular with people, it should be on a lead!!

I hope someone gets that b**ch pctek!

Ken
    Corgi Ben Kenobi.......Related by Corgi to the Queen

Quote Originally Posted by pctek View Post
    GDs mum works for animal control.....lol.

If the dog gets enough reports they will charge the owner. And it may well do, if it has been taught biting people with hats is a good thing.
    If the guy rang in too, they would straight away.....

I'd didn't describe the woman, but she was young, maori, slim and not very tall, tattoos on both legs and arms, hair just to past her ears, not long enough to tie up, in shorts and a tshirt, and jandals. I thought she was asian at first, that petite look, but that was before she came close enough for me to see her properly...
    Totally amazed it was a Maori.
    Its amazing how Potatoes give us chips,fries and Vodka.

Get your s*** together every other vegetable.

Quote Originally Posted by prefect View Post
    Totally amazed it was a Maori.
    a hate to admit it, but that was my 1st thought reading this

Its well past the stage that dogs should just be banned from parks & beaches. Just no need to take your dog to the local beach.
    Any dog that bites needs to be put down .

Sounds like you handled it very well PC.
    Microsoft: "You've got questions. We've got dancing paperclips."

Well you must remember pcteck that you and the man with the hat were trespassing.

All Parks, Sea Beds, Foreshore, Rain Water, Air Waves, .................. are owned by Maori under the Treaty of Waitangi.

John Key said so when he was Chief Rangatira.
    Global Warming is Mann made.
    The problems we face today are because the people who work for a living are now outnumbered by those who vote for a living.

I take no responsibility for the accuracy of any media links I quote.