Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    pcsourcepoint

Default Re: Whenever I try to read "The Independent" UK newspaper I get "Not Responding"

Try safe mode, see if it runs OK. Reset may help - possibly temporary. But do you know what extensions/plugins were added? You can check, in standard mode, by typing about:support in the address bar and press Enter. Maybe copy text To Clipboard and then paste here for us to asses if you want. It will show plenty of tech/problem info as well

Or maybe custom settings were applied a while back, which is causing issues, e.g. restricting/modifying cookies- which the site does not like.. So check Options - Preferences - Privacy - History. Maybe set to Remember History (If not already), e.g. from use custom settings for history (which shows cookie setting choices)
    Computer Tech Links (My Tutorials & Reviews)| Free MP3 Software Reviews (My Reviews)|I Student NZ (My Student Resoucre Tips)

Default Re: Whenever I try to read "The Independent" UK newspaper I get "Not Responding"

It sounds to me like a script on the page timing out or not loading. Since its happening across browsers, The first thing i would check is to disable your virus scanner or antimalware product.

Check the page again and see if its still the same? Try to Force refresh the page ctrl F5 in IE.

Does the page have flash or shockwave content? if so make sure both are enabled and updated
    NZ Digital TV Forum, Freeview NZ , etc
    http://www.nzdtv.com/

pcsourcepoint

Misty - Are you still having issues? Have you tried any of our recommendations? Thanks...
    Computer Tech Links (My Tutorials & Reviews)| Free MP3 Software Reviews (My Reviews)|I Student NZ (My Student Resoucre Tips)