Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 135

Thread: Donald Trump

  1. #101
    Old guy
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,471

    Default Re: Donald Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Terry Porritt View Post
    However....there is always an however, however... those views only apply when you are Anglo Saxon in an Anglo Saxon controlled country, they don't (or didn't) apply when Anglo Saxons go to live in someone elses country, eg the British in India, or the British arriving in Australia or New Zealand.
    Agreed Terry but (there is always a but) there is a big difference in behaviour when taking over a country by force, albeit benevolent, and arriving as an invited guest.

  2. #102
    Apple free in Appleby KarameaDave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Near Drummond, Southland
    Posts
    4,987

    Default Re: Donald Trump

    The Trump Sandwich!
    White bread, full of boloney, Russian dressing and a small pickle
    http://www.stuff.co.nz/life-style/fo...ch-to-its-menu
    FTW

  3. #103
    Frank and Earnest. Cicero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Waikanae
    Posts
    17,469

    Default Re: Donald Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by B.M. View Post
    For now Ill keep an open mind.
    Alas BM a concept beyond Zip.
    "The life of the dead is placed in the memory of the living." Cicero

  4. #104
    Wrinkly Member! B.M.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Mount Maunganui
    Posts
    7,398

    Default Re: Donald Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by CliveM View Post
    Our news in NZ appears to be all taken from the CNN side of things. If Trump walked on water the headlines would read "Trump cannot swim"
    And:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Trump2.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	53.1 KB 
ID:	7897
    Global Warming is Mann made.
    .
    .
    The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.

  5. #105
    Senior Member 1101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    6,577

    Default Re: Donald Trump

    re Trumps "Sweden" comment

    This is what the mainstream media wont show us, they would rather make Trump seem stupid
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0Wd2AQL7J8

    Im not a fan of Trump, but I'd like some unbiased reporting .Not some totally misleading reporting .
    ie what his comments were ACTUALLY referring to . (I think he was referring to Sweden's growing anti immigration public opinion )

  6. #106
    Old guy
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,471

    Default Re: Donald Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by 1101 View Post
    re Trumps "Sweden" comment

    This is what the mainstream media wont show us, they would rather make Trump seem stupid
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0Wd2AQL7J8

    Im not a fan of Trump, but I'd like some unbiased reporting .Not some totally misleading reporting .
    ie what his comments were ACTUALLY referring to . (I think he was referring to Sweden's growing anti immigration public opinion )
    The MSM still can't believe that they were all so wrong about Trump's chances in the lead up to the election. If they admit that they admit that are not the experts they claim to be. I guess that nobody likes to look stupid. As a result they pick through everything that Trump and his people do and put a negative spin on it.

    As always it pays to get your news from both sides of the matter, both Left and Right sources, at least that way one can get some idea of the truth. Both sides exagerate, the correct version is usually to be found somewhere in the middle.

    Incedentaly all our home grown NZ Media appear to do a straight copy and paste from the Lefty side of things in the USA.

  7. #107
    Apple free in Appleby KarameaDave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Near Drummond, Southland
    Posts
    4,987

    Default Re: Donald Trump

    More crazy **** from the Dumbster
    http://www.stuff.co.nz/world/america...ng-trump-tower
    FTW

  8. #108
    IT Consultant johcar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Hibiscus Coast, Auckland
    Posts
    8,073

    Default Re: Donald Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by KarameaDave View Post
    Weeclivey thinks it's a democracy

    Time to head back into class, you might learn something.
    It doesn't matter whether it's a democracy or a federal republic or whatever you like to call it.

    It's the system they have - right or wrong - and if one side doesn't like the result it brings, tough s###! Elections happen on a regular basis and if the public support is there, laws/rules can be changed. No amount of name-calling or silly protesting (vulva hats) is going to change anyone's mind.

    The guy has been in the hotseat now for less than two months and everyone is predicting the end of the world. Based on what? He hasn't had enough time to establish a record yet. Although from the delivery of election promises (OK, based on executive order, rather than democratic - read "very slow and "consensus, therefore watered-down" - process, I am impressed. He's done more to change the status quo (which is a damn good thing - everything needs a shake-up now and then) than any other politician in living memory.

    Like pctek, I am over the MSM (and idiots on my Facebook feed) droning on and on about how bad Trump is.

    It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument. -William G. McAdoo, lawyer and politician (1863-1941)

  9. #109
    Apple free in Appleby KarameaDave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Near Drummond, Southland
    Posts
    4,987

    Default Re: Donald Trump

    So the world should sit down and shut up, just because you say so?

    Such conceit.
    FTW

  10. #110
    IT Consultant johcar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Hibiscus Coast, Auckland
    Posts
    8,073

    Default Re: Donald Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by KarameaDave View Post
    So the world should sit down and shut up, just because you say so?Such conceit.
    No. The bleaters should get a life. If you're not American, you didn't have a say, so what's the point in going on and on. Make your point, move on. Two months is way too long to still be repeatedly posting hate comments about a result you had no control over. If you are American, and you don't like the result, work on changing the system, don't be hysterical about a result you don't like. Look at this as an opportunity to effect a change.

    It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument. -William G. McAdoo, lawyer and politician (1863-1941)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 22-01-2017, 06:37 PM
  2. Britain's Donald Trump - out!!
    By Zippity in forum PC World Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-07-2016, 09:10 AM
  3. Donald Trump for president?.....Not!
    By lakewoodlady in forum PC World Chat
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 23-03-2016, 03:36 PM
  4. Donald Trump -> Nobel Pease Prize?
    By bk T in forum PC World Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-02-2016, 05:51 PM
  5. donald duck to vcd
    By sandyb in forum PressF1
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 20-08-2003, 06:08 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •