Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Anyone know how to get into a Toshiba C50D-A BIOS?? Or does it exist?

Got a couple of HP's here, ones low spec like the Toshiba, the other reasonable power, totally notice the difference. The lower Spec, disable all the notifications on a fresh install and its quicker. Mind you the low spec also took twice as long to manually download updates, install drivers etc, But now its done its a lot better. Still slow to react, but it working to within its specs, and getting quicker as time goes on.

The more powerful is a computer that came with W7. Never had W10 on it, the owner wanted W10 - The method I used still allows and activates using a W7 Key on W10.

Default Re: Anyone know how to get into a Toshiba C50D-A BIOS?? Or does it exist?

First thing I did was kill notifications. I did it on this too. When it was slow as hell. And it's 3x faster.

It's this annoying tiworker.exe file when i check/install updates that's causing it. It did the same thing when the Win8 hdd was installed.

But then, all of the Toshiba crap is still on the Win8 hdd. I didnt install any Toshiba programs on the Win10 hdd

VoidMaster

Take your pick for a cure Speedy:

https://www.google.co.nz/search?q=ti...PK3u8wf894yQCQ
    It's not the least charm of a theory that it is refutable. The hundred-times-refuted theory of "free will" owes its persistence to this charm alone; some one is always appearing who feels himself strong enough to refute it - Friedrich Nietzsche

Seems to be better now. At least it doesn't take forever to check for updates now. I killed nearly every notification option I could find lol

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy Gonzales View Post
    I killed nearly every notification option I could find lol
    I do that on all my PCs, laptops or not. Not actually cause I've only ever owned one laptop.

And disable all the unneeded rubbish, services etc, the phone homes, and report this and that.

The crap that runs in background is incredible.
    wipe your paws.