Thread: Sync Program

Thumbs up Sync Program

Not a question, but just discovered a really good, almost idiot proof sync program. Its by EaseUS, called Everysync. For doing auto or scheduled backups, it can also sync to cloud and FTP.

Windowsdeal is giving it away currently, http://www.windowsdeal.com/w/easeus-...t-coupon-code/ The download links give you the trial version, which I've just found out allows you to make one sync task by default, the licence included opens it up to full.

Just tried syncing a folder on a Server to this PC over the LAN, Its set to auto sync - and its quick. As an example I selected a folder on the server, 60MB,( 897 Files in 494 Folders) opened this PC, took about 15-20 seconds to sync the lot.

Opened a txt file on this PC, typed a couple of words /saved opened the same file on the server, less that 5 seconds later and it had already altered it, changed the same txt file on the server and by the time it was opened here had changed, so it is live sync . You can sync both ways or one just one.

Last edited by wainuitech; 10-09-2016 at 10:19 PM. Reason: Typos
    Update / Upgrades = Replace old bugs with new ones.

Default Re: Sync Program

Good find, WT. Spose I get an email with dload link?

Quote Originally Posted by linw View Post
    Good find, WT. Spose I get an email with dload link?
    You can download the trial from their site, its the generic code you get as well in the download. If you want the code PM me and I'll send it back,.

Must be thick. Clicked Download, entered email, went through to checkout, clicked place order, then nothing happened.

Quote Originally Posted by linw View Post
    Must be thick. Clicked Download, entered email, went through to checkout, clicked place order, then nothing happened.
    Nar sometimes its not all that obvious.

When you click on place order, the page should change, you click on the link - get license here - that downloads a zip file, inside that is a txt file with the download link and license key.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Windows_Deal_001.png 
Views:	53 
Size:	13.6 KB 
ID:	7425
    Last edited by wainuitech; 12-09-2016 at 01:13 PM.

Thanks, WT, but my problem was not looking in the spam folder for their email. Silly me.

Got the zip file now so will proceed from there.

Downloaded this to test. Used a disposable email address that I never use. Got the link to download the software and all went well. Also received 3 bounce back emails sent to random people with spam from my email address within 10mins of using it on the website.

Had no more email come in since but it's the only way that email address could have been used.

Might be free but nothing is really free!!

Quote Originally Posted by berryb View Post
    Downloaded this to test. Used a disposable email address that I never use. Got the link to download the software and all went well. Also received 3 bounce back emails sent to random people with spam from my email address within 10mins of using it on the website.

Had no more email come in since but it's the only way that email address could have been used.

Might be free but nothing is really free!!
    The link they send is only a secondary one, you actually don't need it you download from the get licence as pictured above, that downloads a zip file which contains the licence code and a direct link to the exe file.

No idea why you got extra mails, never had anything like that happen in all the years I've gotten software from that site, what you may get is a notification of the current deals they have, and some of them are really good / useful programs. Some of the licences are time limited, meaning they may be valid for a year or two, some are free, it all depends on how the manufactures of the software do their licensing. Got some software here I've installed plenty of times that was obtained years ago, never any spam from them, never expired.
    Last edited by wainuitech; 13-09-2016 at 07:35 AM.