Thread: Work from home

Default Work from home

Does anyone know a real reliable company who pays for online surveys or similar work from home? I'm recently retired only want some extra cash few hours a week. Any ideas, Cheers.

Default Re: Work from home

None of them.

Spark was looking for "chat" staff part time.
    Have a look at the careers section of their site, they advertise every now and then.
    wipe your paws.

pcsourcepoint

Well I got a payment from Google Adsense two weeks ago - as passive income. About every 3 months for over 6 years. Did nothing much to earn that recently. But did ton's before, as self taught content writer/SEO / and affiliate marketing. Basically as a niche affiliate marketer running (or trying to) 18 blogs and sites. Maybe try it - but need (or research) a topic or some hobby that you are keen on and try monetize it. View Adsense here. "Passion for profit"as Google says - it works - but may take several months to realise a steady income. Some including this ex builder kiwi guy make 1000's a month.

I make OK money with NZ Valued Opinions. Get about 5 daily surveys averaging 3 dollars each. Sometimes 6-10 surveys. Some every few months for 150 dollars - but requires attendance to sample pending NZ foods and beverages. You need stick with them to be elevated to that status. I turn down heaps of surveys. Now in my 10th year I think. Made $100's of in-store credit with them - now includes JB Hi Fi. Got me a TV, mobiles, numerous USB/SD memory, DVD's etc.

Fishpond - as an affiliate made good money also but again requires tons of content writing...
    Computer Tech Links (My Tutorials & Reviews)| Free MP3 Software Reviews (My Reviews)|I Student NZ (My Student Resoucre Tips)

Quote Originally Posted by kahawai chaser View Post
    Well I got a payment from Google Adsense two weeks ago - as passive income. About every 3 months for over 6 years. Did nothing much to earn that recently. But did ton's before, as self taught content writer/SEO / and affiliate marketing. Basically as a niche affiliate marketer running (or trying to) 18 blogs and sites. Maybe try it - but need (or research) a topic or some hobby that you are keen on and try monetize it. View Adsense here. "Passion for profit"as Google says - it works - but may take several months to realise a steady income. Some including this ex builder kiwi guy make 1000's a month.

I make OK money with NZ Valued Opinions. Get about 5 daily surveys averaging 3 dollars each. Sometimes 6-10 surveys. Some every few months for 150 dollars - but requires attendance to sample pending NZ foods and beverages. You need stick with them to be elevated to that status. I turn down heaps of surveys. Now in my 10th year I think. Made $100's of in-store credit with them - now includes JB Hi Fi. Got me a TV, mobiles, numerous USB/SD memory, DVD's etc.

Fishpond - as an affiliate made good money also but again requires tons of content writing...
    Good skills, it looks liek that Geekzone guy is doing well with quite a high Alexa rating, not so sure about the builder guy though.

OP.
    Yes just about everyone in the world wants to make money from home working on their pc.
    So what colour is your Adkaf?
    Have you joined Proud to Be Kiwi yet?

pcsourcepoint

Quote Originally Posted by Digby View Post
    Good skills, it looks liek that Geekzone guy is doing well with quite a high Alexa rating, not so sure about the builder guy though.

OP.
    Yes just about everyone in the world wants to make money from home working on their pc.
    Thanks. Yep. Trick is to stick to a goal - took 18 months - then dollars flowed in - mainly through CPC ads (adsense) and direct affiliate sales. But Google took notice me earning consistently > 300 month. They were gong to nuke my niche sites unless if i delinked them - as considered a blog/web content farm. So I scaled back, focusing on certain niche sites.

But really I followed some of the best authoritative online marketers's/SEO's (e.g. this one,, theory, and many top SEO sites) and read/study daily, content tips - evolving SEO, digital marketing, - Google algo, etc.
    Computer Tech Links (My Tutorials & Reviews)| Free MP3 Software Reviews (My Reviews)|I Student NZ (My Student Resoucre Tips)