Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default My PC is connected through erthenet cable but i have not access to the internet.

Hello everyone,

So i recently replaced my router with a new one. Since then my computer does not allow internet access, How do i know? well i have checked all of my equipment (router LEDs,router LAN ports, routers WIFI, powerline adapters, powerline WIFI, powerline erthenet ports) and they work perfectly fine they provide connection and internet to all destinations, in addition it's a home network and no one else has reported problems with it. Due to all of this i've came to the conclusion that the problem appears to my computer only. So i plug in the the erthenet cable and it recognises it, which means that it can see the connection but it gives me that yellow triangle with the exclamation mark inside meaning that i have no access to the internet. This is the third day the problem occurs and it drives me crazy, any kind of help is appreciated i'm desperate at this point.

Bellow i am giving you equipment information and models in case this helps.

Router : ZTE model: ZXHN H108N
    Powerline connector: TP-LINk model: TL- WPA4220KIT
    Erthenet cables: All of the erthenet cables being used are "cat 5" not longer that the standard 1meter or 3 feet.

For any more information you may need please feel free to ask.
    Thanks in advance

Default Re: My PC is connected through erthenet cable but i have not access to the internet.

From the command prompt, type ipconfig then press Enter key.

What is the IPv4 address and Gateway address?

Default Re: My PC is connected through erthenet cable but i have not access to the internet.

Did you press the button on the TPlink?? And are the drivers installed for the ethernet port?

Hello linw,

My IPv4 address: 192.168.1.100
    Subnet mask: 255.255.255.0
    Default Gateway: 192.168.1.1

Let me know if you need further information.

Hello Speedy Gonzales,

Yes both tp-link adaptors are synced (i'm using WIFI to write this (powerline works)), the drivers for for the erthenet port are installed and checked for new updates.

What does it say if you right mouse on the triangle / troubleshoot problems if the option is there?

Did you install a 3rd party firewall program?

Speedy Gonzales,

it says: Network 6 {which is the name of the netowrk}
    No Internet access

And no i haven't installed a 3rd party firewall program i even though of the firewall blocking the new network so i disabled it for a second and still nothing.

But if you right mouse on it. does it have a troubleshoot problem option?? Click on it it'll tell you what the cause is

Speedy Gonzales,

So i run the troubleshoot and it says that it could not identify the problem and sends me to Windows offline help guide.

Can you log into the router then?? What if you put IPv4 on auto? Can you get online?