Default internet explorer opens new windows minamized after 14yr kid plays with settings, how do i change back?

for the past few days since a freinds 14yr old played with her computer, any links that open in a new window, open as a minamised button. This is rather annoying, and neither of us can find anything that might change this back. Anyone have any ideas?

Default Re: internet explorer opens new windows minamized after 14yr kid plays with settings, how do i change back?

Mmmm, I wonder if you've thought of asking the 14 year old? Try right click on the IE icon, open properties/shortcut and at the bottom chreck that 'Run' shoes maximised. I can't see any other changeable options.

Default Re: internet explorer opens new windows minamized after 14yr kid plays with settings, how do i change back?

That happens to me sometime its usually when I have a explorer window minamised and then close it.
    I just tryed it on my computer and to fix it I opened a explorer window which came up minamalized then I maxamized it, then closed it. the next time I opened it it came up fully maxamized.

I might have misunderstood your problem there, sorry if that no help.