Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17
  1. #11
    Computer "Specialist" Agent_24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    64 Bitville
    Posts
    14,376

    Default Re: Ads on page 2 of posts

    After my last Windows reinstall (Upgrade to 64-bit) I lost the script but have been just using the usual suspects, Adblock, NoScript, and haven't had a problem.
    Non-system disk or disk error. Replace and strike any key when ready.

  2. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Christchurch
    Posts
    2,487

    Default Re: Ads on page 2 of posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Agent_24 View Post
    After my last Windows reinstall (Upgrade to 64-bit) I lost the script but have been just using the usual suspects, Adblock, NoScript, and haven't had a problem.
    Agent, thanks for that.

    Installed those two, only thing is that NoScript throws up a new window of it's own. Don't want to close that one every time.

    Lurking.

  3. #13
    Computer "Specialist" Agent_24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    64 Bitville
    Posts
    14,376

    Default Re: Ads on page 2 of posts

    Go to the noscript notification options and disable the setting "Show message about blocked scripts"
    Non-system disk or disk error. Replace and strike any key when ready.

  4. #14
    Gone Erayd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Wellington, NZ
    Posts
    5,761

    Default Re: Ads on page 2 of posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Cicero View Post
    That is what going over to the other side means,he has turned up his toes, He is no more,he has ceased to be,he has expired and gone to meet his maker, he is pushing up the daisies,he is an ex member.
    I can confirm that I have not passed away, and am in fact still all present and accounted for. I don't have much to do with PF1 these days though (most of my former PF1-time is now spent dancing); I left this forum a couple of years back because I was sick of all the political whinging that had taken over the chat forum.

    Regarding the issue with my cleanup CSS - are you able to describe in a bit more detail what exactly is going wrong? I've taken a quick look at the forum, and it seems to be working more or less as it did when I left, with no obvious issues...
    If you are interested in reading fanfiction on a mobile device or ebook reader, please visit flagfic.com.

  5. #15
    Gone Erayd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Wellington, NZ
    Posts
    5,761

    Default Re: Ads on page 2 of posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Lurking View Post
    See top right attach. Erayd's file.
    Turn that other "forum down under" one off - if I recall correctly, it conflicts and caused problems when I tested them together.
    If you are interested in reading fanfiction on a mobile device or ebook reader, please visit flagfic.com.

  6. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Christchurch
    Posts
    2,487

    Default Re: Ads on page 2 of posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Erayd View Post
    Turn that other "forum down under" one off - if I recall correctly, it conflicts and caused problems when I tested them together.
    Hi Erayd,, thanks for that.

    Reagrds,

    Lurking.

  7. #17
    Soaring like an Eagle gary67's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    In a field in Hanmer
    Posts
    14,926

    Default Re: Ads on page 2 of posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Erayd View Post
    I can confirm that I have not passed away, and am in fact still all present and accounted for. I don't have much to do with PF1 these days though (most of my former PF1-time is now spent dancing); I left this forum a couple of years back because I was sick of all the political whinging that had taken over the chat forum.

    Regarding the issue with my cleanup CSS - are you able to describe in a bit more detail what exactly is going wrong? I've taken a quick look at the forum, and it seems to be working more or less as it did when I left, with no obvious issues...
    Still works for me and I am still grateful to you for writing it.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-03-2008, 01:41 PM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 26-02-2008, 02:00 PM
  3. Firefox loads page then goes to bottom of the page
    By mister harbies in forum PressF1
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-02-2005, 02:28 PM
  4. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 25-05-2003, 11:35 AM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-04-2002, 11:30 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •