Thread: AdwCleaner

Default AdwCleaner

read favourable comments about this programme, does anyone use it? Any comments either way about it? Thanks, in anticipation

Default Re: AdwCleaner

Adwcleaner is fine, works OK, use it as part of the removal programs all the time.

Good place to get it is from Bleeping computer http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/adwcleaner/

I use it often along with other cleaners. usually finds and removes
    unwanted add-on junk

Thanks "Wainui" the recommendations did mention to use it in conjunction with others. I have Ccleaner, Malwarebytes and Avast as my go-to programmes, so will give it a try. Thanks for that, as usual advice from this forum is excellant, cheers -- not to forget "blanco's" comments

Quote Originally Posted by wainuitech View Post
    Adwcleaner is fine, works OK, use it as part of the removal programs all the time.

Good place to get it is from Bleeping computer http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/adwcleaner/
    Thanks for the cleanup advice which seems to have done a good job, but maybe a little too good. My toolbars are not now available until I open a programme such as press1. How do I get them back when first opening the computer.? Thanks in anticipation.Ron.

VoidMaster

In Firefox right click any vacant space above address bar or if Menu bar there View/Toolbars - choose bars you want.
    It's not the least charm of a theory that it is refutable. The hundred-times-refuted theory of "free will" owes its persistence to this charm alone; some one is always appearing who feels himself strong enough to refute it - Friedrich Nietzsche