Default Galaxy S4 management

where do I find a detailed manual for a Galaxy S4 smartphone ???
    i want to replace the 2GB SD card currently installed, with a larger card. There are photos on the old card as well as in the phone memory that I want to be stored on the new card I want all future photos taken to be saved on the new SD card. How do I change the settings to make that happen.

I will be installing music on the new card and I want to play that music on a remote wireless Bluetooth speaker. Where would I find instructions on how to direct the music output to the remote speakers and not to the speaker on the phone.

Default Re: Galaxy S4 management

Quote Originally Posted by bugalugs67 View Post
    where do I find a detailed manual for a Galaxy S4 smartphone ???
    i want to replace the 2GB SD card currently installed, with a larger card. There are photos on the old card as well as in the phone memory that I want to be stored on the new card I want all future photos taken to be saved on the new SD card. How do I change the settings to make that happen.

I will be installing music on the new card and I want to play that music on a remote wireless Bluetooth speaker. Where would I find instructions on how to direct the music output to the remote speakers and not to the speaker on the phone.
    I'm pretty sure they don't come with user manuals although there should be how to guides on YouTube
    Working on a few different projects.

Old guy

Default Re: Galaxy S4 management

Copy the 2GB SD card to your PC then Copy from your PC to the new larger card. You can either hook your phone up to your PC do the first copy then power down the phone and swap the SD cards reconect the phone to the PC and copy back what you want or alternatively do the same thing with a card reader connected to your PC.

As far as outputing music to external speakers that is not a problem either connecting by BlueTooth or by a jack plugged into the phone disables the internal speaker automaticaly