The world around you is not what it seems!

Earth has been seeded with "Exotic Matter" (XM), situated around Portals. These Portals appear to be gateways to another dimension, and the XM they produce appears to contain power, an energy. We, the Enlightened, seek to harness this power and this energy, for the advancement of mankind!

Make no mistake, many may write this off as a "game" played on your Cellphone, it's that's just an elaborate front for the truth: XM is real, the portals are real, and the war for humanity has just begun.

These Portals are situated in real-world places, such as artwork, murals, statues, monuments, places of higher learning. Our beautiful country is filled with Portals, portals you may never have known existed. It's up to you, and your fellow agents to capture these portals and help shape the destiny of mankind.

We can shape this destiny by creating "Fields", linking three portals together, influencing the minds of those under the fields. You'll likely have to collaborate with other local Agents in order to be most effective in capturing portals and setting up these fields. The opposing faction will try to stop you, so be on your guard. Luckily, there are millions of other Agents "playing this game", you won't have to do this on your own.

There is an upcoming "anomaly" happening in New Zealand on May 17th (Auckland specifically, though if yo're outside of Auckland don't let that put you off). There's still time for you to join and be involved in the upcoming anomaly event. There will be people globally watching, the repercussions from the event may usher in a new era for the human race.

Find out more at www.ingress.com, watch the introductory video ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92rYjlxqypM ), grab your Android Smartphone (We understand an iOS Scanner Application is coming shortly) and join the Enlightened!

I've been an Agent for just on 18 months now, I can assure you that your life will never be the same again. There have already been other Agents from here join our quest to advance humanity. I look forward to seeing you on the field, Enlightened as I am, fighting the Resistance.