Default E-Mail hosting for approx 20 staff

Hi all, Im looking for a new service to host domain e-mail address and pass through to a 2003 SBS box for deliver of staff...
    The current service is quite old and the spam system isnt up to par.

We are looking for about 20 users and a nice interface that they can login to if they need to release mail caught by spam etc..

Does anyone have any suggestions or experiences?
    HOME-LianLi PC-9F,ASRock P67Pro3, i5 2500k @4Ghz, 8Gb HyperX, ASUS GTX660 OC, Corsair Force 120 SSD, HP zIPS22", HOME SERVER HP ML110G6 HOST-Plex\Ubuntu\8

Computer Tech

Default Re: E-Mail hosting for approx 20 staff

A cheap and quick way, depending on how you feel about pop email delivery in SBS, is to create a gmail account and point all the domain email to that. Makes it a catch all mailbox basically.
    Then setup a pop account on the SBS box to collect the email from there and deliver it to the staff.
    Great spam filter and someone can log in and check the spam folder and release any legit emails that have been caught.

Another cheap option, with emails delivered by smtp using MX records, would be an Untangle box at the clients site.
    Get an old PC, chuck in a 2nd network card, install Untangle, and stick it between the network and the internet connection and it's basically done.
    Staff will get an email when anything is caught as spam and they get a link to click on that opens their spam box on the Untangle unit and they can check and release any legit emails from there.
    This also has the advantage of being able to filter ads from websites, block websites and heaps of other features.
    Last edited by CYaBro; 23-07-2013 at 12:59 PM.

Google Apps - if I'm understanding correctly what you're wanting, their paid product can do exactly that, very well.
    If you are interested in reading fanfiction on a mobile device or ebook reader, please visit flagfic.com.

Went with OpenHost in the end, they have webmail for the staff in case the SBS goes down etc....probably just keep using pop connector on SBS to collect and deliver for now until they upgrade the server software..God I hate e-mail and domain stuff...i get totally lost with this sh*te...
    HOME-LianLi PC-9F,ASRock P67Pro3, i5 2500k @4Ghz, 8Gb HyperX, ASUS GTX660 OC, Corsair Force 120 SSD, HP zIPS22", HOME SERVER HP ML110G6 HOST-Plex\Ubuntu\8

Would have thought Office 365 Outlook plan was a good fit for that.