Default Hotmail and Outlook Express

I access my hotmail account through Outlook Express 6. The problem is that I have 2 of each e-mail in my inbox with same date and time and everything. Why is that? How do I solve this problem?

Default Re: Hotmail and Outlook Express

First of all, sorry if you get two answers from me - the first post gave me an error and didn't show up like it should've, so I'm posting again.

Okay...

I don't have OE6 on this computer to look at, but if I remember rightly, there should be a 'Synchronise' button under the Hotmail link on the left hand side. Click Synchronise, and hopefully it'll fix all the problems and get rid of any double-ups.

Hope this helps

Mike.

Default Re: Hotmail and Outlook Express

I used to have that problem until i found out that if you check your account for new messages while your viewing your hotmail inbox in Outlook Express it will cause a double up.
    To fix this, just click on the local inbox folder (or any other folder that you aren't synchronizing), then check for new messages and wait for the messages to download fully. You can then safely go to your hotmail inbox and find only one copy of each message. This should hopefully fix your problem.