Default If I have 2 different language of window and if I reinstall of the Window what will happen?

Hi, I have 2 different language version of window98SE on my computer and I was thinking about reinstalling one of the window. You see my computer has 2 drives(1st-10GB 2nd-6.5GB). My 1st drive has the english window and my 2nd drive has the Traditional Chinese window version, both Win98SE. I'm thinking about reinstalling my english version and wondering would anything happen to my Traditional Chinese window version?
    Eg: while reinstalling the english window, would the setup over write my chinese window version on the other drive?

Computer system:
    2 drives
    2 different language of Window98SE(when ever if I want to change my window language I would need to restart my computer to do it.)
    2 different window on 2 different drives.

If any can help, I'll be really grateful. Thanks

Default Re: If I have 2 different language of window and if I reinstall of the Window what will happen?

With my self using chinese traditional as well, it won't do any harm to your chinese if you DIRECT (in the installation process) the drive you want it installed. Don't understand what I mean? You can e-mail me in english/chinese to syhyang@hotmail.com

Hope it helps

Default Re: If I have 2 different language of window and if I reinstall of the Window what will happen?

Thanks alot, I'm very grateful.