Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
    Where is Metla these days Chilling_Silence's Avatar

Default Re: Discuss: The law, moaners, being PC, and where PF1 is headed

That's what I'd love some discussion around. I'm all ears.

Quote Originally Posted by the_bogan View Post
    I call myself Maori, I also call myself Scottish. I'm 1 32nd Maori, half Scottish. The rest mongrel.
    Apart from a few bills paid by ACC for sports related injuries, I haven't claimed anything.
    So please don't tell me I'm ruining it for the rest of New Zealand by claiming all those taxes
    +1 So am I. (but not Scottish). And unless you can prove your iwi/tribe / whakapapa to whoever deals with the money, you get zip. Like you and I. Most of the tribes who have been given handouts, if the people (who claim they belong to that tribe) want money (some do get it for education grants, etc) unless you fill out an app form to prove that you belong to that iwi / and prove who your parents were/are and your grandparents. You get nothing.

They dont do handouts to any tom dick or harry , who wants money.
    Last edited by Speedy Gonzales; 22-02-2013 at 08:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy Gonzales View Post
    +1 So am I. (but not Scottish). And unless you can prove your iwi/tribe / whakapapa to whoever deals with the money, you get zip. Like you and I. Most of the tribes who have been given handouts, if the people (who claim they belong to that tribe) want money (some do get it for education grants, etc) unless you fill out an app form to prove that you belong to that iwi / and prove who your parents were/are and your grandparents. You get nothing.

They dont do handouts to any tom dick or harry , who wants money.
    Thats profiling like checks whether citizens had any jewish blood in Germany in the 30s and 40s. I dont see why my kids shouldn't get some of that money for education. My taxes paid for that money and I want return.
    Its amazing how Potatoes give us chips,fries and Vodka.

Get your s*** together every other vegetable.

Well with some / or most of them unless you're 18+ you cant apply. Unless your parents do it for you

Quote Originally Posted by beetle View Post
    Why..................... ?

Why does it manage to make normal people so angry and irate?

seems like it doesnt matter if i agreed or disagreed with it, it seems like a little common sense and being nice and playing fair and not bite the hand that feeds you........
    I wasnt stating that the law was right, wrong or dum, i was just trying to say lets be careful and nice and play fair when it comes to posting things, its always been my motto if you cant say something nice to some one, then its best not to say any thing at all....... i know in the past ive failed at this multiple times...... but i keep trying.

im not angry, im not mad, im totally disappointed in how bad and mean this forum has got ........ you guys are sucking the life out of a good place, by continually arguing,

rules are there for a reason............ and right at the moment reguardless of if it is law or not, you guys seem to be pushing boundaries when its not needed.
    just my opinion.
    +1
    Intel i5-2500K 3.3GHz Quad Core, Asus P8Z 68-V LE MB, GTX 560 TI 1GB DDR5 graphics card, Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit, 8gb Corsair Vengeance DDR3 ram , Viewsonic VX2233WM LCD 1080P HD Monitor. Seagate Barracuda 1 TB 64MB Sata3 HD

Quote Originally Posted by Chilling_Silence View Post
    Hellooo.... What do you think we're trying to do? Manage it. The law in this country has changed and we have no choice, so we're telling the members. Yet you still feel the need to criticize?! We're doing exactly what you're saying but you're still moaning? Show me the logic here...
    Chill, if you read the post correctly, I am criticising you for the way you have treated some other members here, which is something you are still failing to acknowledge or address. I know damn well that you are not stupid, therefore I can only conclude it is fine for mods here to use their position to abuse members for their own personal adgenda and without consequence. I can understand now why some long term members here get stuck into the Admin, it is clear the Admin have no respect for its members.
    Intel Water Cooled i7 3770k, ,Z77X UB5, 30Gb mSATA SSD, 16Gb XPG DDR3 1600 Ram, 2x 1Tb HDD, GTX 670, Blu-Ray RW, Enermax NAXN 750W, CM HAF 912 Advanced Case.

Bleakly Optomistic

see your point Iantech, but don't forget that other members have been much ruder (but hiding it behind fancy words sometimes) and have been applauded.

Somewhere ......... near here....sometimes...near there too.......

Who?

no one was to name call or bully.....sadly that is more the norm than not..
    Who?
    And you prove even the innocent are capable of stirring. It's just the nature of forums, we can only choose how to react.

Where is Metla these days Chilling_Silence's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Iantech View Post
    Chill, if you read the post correctly, I am criticising you for the way you have treated some other members here, which is something you are still failing to acknowledge or address. I know damn well that you are not stupid, therefore I can only conclude it is fine for mods here to use their position to abuse members for their own personal adgenda and without consequence. I can understand now why some long term members here get stuck into the Admin, it is clear the Admin have no respect for its members.
    One thread suddenly determines how I've behaved for 12 years? I think not. I fail to see why you're trying to make a mountain out of it. He was being an ass, I called him out. It happens, get over it.
    I mostly do Bitcoin & DigiByte things these days, feel free to say hi on Twitter: https://twitter.com/dgb_chilling

Before you ask a question here, or before you get upset by a response, see here:
    http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-...ons.html#intro