Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What It Do?

Default Re: What It Do?

I do not know who this Frank_Somebody is?

Kame Krazee was my original forum name here but later changed to Kame due to a very lengthy and highly strong password that I used for Kame Krazee that I could not for the likes of me memorise it and after having it always stored on the computer so I didn't have to remember, it came to a time where I changed OS and that name just vanished. This was before I discovered password managers, now I don't seem to have a problem with having different passwords on every forum I go to as I can manage them all in a single location.

I created the alias chameleon_coder because at the time, searching of these forums was terrible. So chameleon_coder was my name I used for when questions specifically about coding were asked, that way if I needed to check on code I wrote later on I could just look for that name.

Noel Nosivad, well I already explain what that was in a thread years ago. No need to bring that up.

~qwerty, well I don't know why this was created at all.

Cheers,

KK
    Last edited by Kame Krazee; 15-02-2013 at 01:42 PM.

Slipping into Madness lordnoddy's Avatar

~qwerty all at the top of the keyboard and really easy to remember haha. Just like zqewrty's name XD

lordnoddy was my previous gamer tag. I now go by low_gun... three guesses what my real name is
    Don't judge someone until you've walked a mile in their shoes... that way when you do judge them you're a mile away... and you have THEIR shoes!

Where is Metla these days Chilling_Silence's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zqwerty View Post
    Biggest news is Metla has left site in a huff.
    Yeah I miss him

Quote Originally Posted by Kame Krazee View Post
    I do not know who this Frank_Somebody is?
    Go read some of his posts, I bet ya do know who he is
    I mostly do Bitcoin & DigiByte things these days, feel free to say hi on Twitter: https://twitter.com/dgb_chilling

Before you ask a question here, or before you get upset by a response, see here:
    http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-...ons.html#intro

Slipping into Madness lordnoddy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chilling_Silence View Post
    Yeah I miss him
    +1 for the Metla Fan Club haha. How do I join?
    Don't judge someone until you've walked a mile in their shoes... that way when you do judge them you're a mile away... and you have THEIR shoes!

Quote Originally Posted by lordnoddy View Post

lordnoddy was my previous gamer tag. I now go by low_gun... three guesses what my real name is
    lord low gun? Speaking of identities, I either go by Kl3esher for games, online (other forums etc) is Auzeras. The Error Guy has one purpose. PF1.
    The Master Of Deception

>~~ i7 Sandy Bridge 2630QM 2.0GHz ~~ 4GB RAM ~~ATI 6770M 1Gb~~ 640gb Pri HDD 1tb Secnd~~<

Haha.... I have two names. One that my mother and wife call me, the other is the name I use here and everywhere else online and in the world!
    I mostly do Bitcoin & DigiByte things these days, feel free to say hi on Twitter: https://twitter.com/dgb_chilling

Before you ask a question here, or before you get upset by a response, see here:

What happened to Metla? I missed that saga. I did however enjoy his input and sense of humour

VoidMaster

He felt that the forum, as currently administered, did not allow him free rein so he left us.
    It's not the least charm of a theory that it is refutable. The hundred-times-refuted theory of "free will" owes its persistence to this charm alone; some one is always appearing who feels himself strong enough to refute it - Friedrich Nietzsche

He'll be around, positively fuming at every OHS safety breach we note and wishing he could take us to the slaughter for various things. I do miss his input.
    The Master Of Deception

>~~ i7 Sandy Bridge 2630QM 2.0GHz ~~ 4GB RAM ~~ATI 6770M 1Gb~~ 640gb Pri HDD 1tb Secnd~~<

Quote Originally Posted by zqwerty View Post
    He felt that the forum, as currently administered, did not allow him free rein so he left us.
    Well, did not allow him the freedoms he desired in a forum, he's probably the single most banned member of the forums so there was most certainly rules for him to abide by, and he knew that.

Quote Originally Posted by The Error Guy View Post
    I do miss his input.
    As do I