Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What It Do?

Default What It Do?

Sorry for the title. It's meant to be a greeting.

I just noticed that some people that I remember from over 9 years ago are still here. To be honest, don't you guys get out?

My Alias here use to be:

Kame Krazee
    Kame
    chameleon_coder
    Noel Nosivad
    ~qwerty

I am not too sure why I left? I can't track anything down that suggested I got unhappy with here, except for one post, but that never stopped me. I guess I just left and never turned back. Don't even think I said bye

I would have assumed a lot of people here would have moved on especially after that length of time. Just been doing a trip down memory lane so revisiting old sites I use to visit seeing if they are still going, running searches on my names to see if my posts still show up as some boards really love to clean up the trash.

Well, that's all I had to say.

Cheers,

KK

P.S. This post editor is really crazy, what weird issues it seems to be displaying. My text seemed to just move to different parts of this post :/

Default Re: What It Do?

Gosh!

Quote Originally Posted by Kame Krazee View Post

I would have assumed a lot of people here would have moved on especially after that length of time.
    Why? It's not a house, it's not a job.
    It's a forum.
    We can pop in an post whenever, doesn't mean we haven't gone anywhere or done anything else.

Several of us have been or are overseas in fact...
    wipe your paws.

Slipping into Madness lordnoddy's Avatar

Wow... dude. This site is for IT info, questions and general discussions. Just because we are a member of it doesn't mean we're all nerds without lifes. Since joining this site, I've got a girlfriend, had 3 promotions at work, bought a car, been overseas on several occasions and travelled throughout NZ A LOT!

So you came back to insult people who are still members? What about Admin/Mods? They have no lives because they help run a forum site. I believe Chill has got married, bought a car also, bought a house with his wife, been through several hundred jobs (Right Chill :P) and still manages to Mod this very useful and helpful site!

I think it is *you* without the life...

Should I go as far as saying another alias of yours is Frank_Somebody XD
    Don't judge someone until you've walked a mile in their shoes... that way when you do judge them you're a mile away... and you have THEIR shoes!

VoidMaster

I remember you, welcome back.

Biggest news is Metla has left site in a huff.
    It's not the least charm of a theory that it is refutable. The hundred-times-refuted theory of "free will" owes its persistence to this charm alone; some one is always appearing who feels himself strong enough to refute it - Friedrich Nietzsche

The Zeditor (Admin)

Kame Krazee - coming in after a long while and asking if the forum members have lives might have sounded amusing in your head, but it might not sound that way to those you're addressing. Perhaps if everyone treats it more as a "goodness, what have you been doing for the last while!"?

Quote Originally Posted by lordnoddy View Post
    Should I go as far as saying another alias of yours is Frank_Somebody XD
    Buuuuuuuurrrrrrrrnnnnnnn!!
    Multiplayer games are the Shizz "Theres nothing like killing your mates!" Me

If this came off as an insult, it was not intended but you seem to be upset by this and I do apologise.

I am trying to say I do find it hard that you are all still around after all this time, that's the amazing thing of this community and how long that some of these people have been around. That fact that I remember people here shows how much of an impact it had on my life which is why I'm strolling down memory lane and not just trying to provoke people.

It's quite sad that Metla would leave, he really did a lot to make his presence known in this board, I remember him even after all this time.

Cheers,

KK

Slipping into Madness lordnoddy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kame Krazee View Post
    If this came off as an insult, it was not intended but you seem to be upset by this and I do apologise.
    Accepted. Welcome back.
    Don't judge someone until you've walked a mile in their shoes... that way when you do judge them you're a mile away... and you have THEIR shoes!

This place has a good vibe, I stick around for all my dumb questions and to have a good yarn in the chat section.
    The Master Of Deception

>~~ i7 Sandy Bridge 2630QM 2.0GHz ~~ 4GB RAM ~~ATI 6770M 1Gb~~ 640gb Pri HDD 1tb Secnd~~<