Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Power Verses TVNZ sell off

Things to do for 2013

Stop the sale of power stations.

The government should sell off TVNZ before the dead horse attracts anymore blowflies,
    the people reading the news can not talk properly, their education is poor, (they can not work out there is Tasman Sea between New Zealand & Australia, the programs are rubbish.
    Last edited by Frank_sumbody; 29-12-2012 at 07:38 AM. Reason: drats
    In public area, I use a handkerchief so YOU dont get hit with my gems when I cough and sneeze near you, WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO US?

Default Re: Power Verses TVNZ sell off

Even better would be sell of Parliament and replace it with Dick Dastardly and Muttley

Quote Originally Posted by gary67 View Post
    Even better would be sell off Parliament and replace it with Dick Dastardly and Muttley
    Corrected that for you Gary67.
    Intel i5-2500K 3.3GHz Quad Core, Asus P8Z 68-V LE MB, GTX 560 TI 1GB DDR5 graphics card, Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit, 8gb Corsair Vengeance DDR3 ram , Viewsonic VX2233WM LCD 1080P HD Monitor. Seagate Barracuda 1 TB 64MB Sata3 HD

Quote Originally Posted by gary67 View Post
    Even better would be sell off Parliament and replace it with Dick Dastardly and Muttley
    Now we are thinking (without fighting)

Interesting concept, do you think we could put our hands in our pockets to raise $10 million dollars for a feasibility study, as for me I can not afford a donations, not even afford 2012 Christmas presents, I even have to put my food on credit card until the holiday pay is dribbled out, I could cash in a bonus bond.
    In public area, I use a handkerchief so YOU dont get hit with my gems when I cough and sneeze near you, WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO US?

Interesting we have no other intelligent thinking on this one.

The question is how much will the power bills go up when the power stations are sold off, as for the TV once you get to zero worth watching programs on TV, If TVNZ is sold off, it can only get better. and maybe help the Moari off in the process (with water wrights)

Difficult to attract the attention of the intelligentsia when the title of the thread is misspelt and therefore doesn't make sense.
    I have very high hopes that seriousness is a reversible condition.

Dr Lester Levy

I've studied deeply in the philosophies and religions, but cheerfulness kept breaking through.

Leonard Cohen

The thing is that selling TVNZ would not raise much money.

If I had any spare cash I would certainly not buy any TVNZ shares due to the way they run things and that TV3 is always in the **** financially, free tv may be a sunset industry.

The government wants to sell the power companies to raise some money and build up our sharemarket.
    So what colour is your Adkaf?
    Have you joined Proud to Be Kiwi yet?

Quote Originally Posted by WalOne View Post
    Difficult to attract the attention of the intelligentsia when the title of the thread is misspelt and therefore doesn't make sense.
    oh dear how sad, would it please you if I shoot myself in the head

Dear Moderator
    Sorry for my last comment, but some people need to grow up & get over it, WHERE IN THE RULE BOOKS DOES IT SAY ANY MEMBER THAT USES WRONG SPELLING WILL GET BAND FROM THIS FORUM?

personally I could not give a toss what spelling other members use here, so long as I dont see four, six or seven asterisk in a line and it makes us think of that over used word that may be ending in ed or ing.

I just do not see the point on endless picking on other members with trivial dribble, gary67 replied with a bit of humor above so I gave it a bit of humor back.
    Last edited by Frank_sumbody; 30-12-2012 at 12:12 AM. Reason: a man that drive like bat out of hell bound to get there.

so we are now talking music?